Would you buy mentoring from B&B ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bob Rowshan, Sep 13, 2007.

Would you purchase mentoring from B&B ?

1. yes I would be interested

13 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. no i would not be interested at all

95 vote(s)
    88.0%
  1. I guess most of you guys want that free lunch that I provide..

Tsk tsk

#21     Sep 13, 2007
  2. I always enjoy a free lunch, let me know the time and place, I'll try to schedule you in!

Just a tip, BNB, take the high road. Answer the serious questions, don't argue with the naysayers, and avoid those with nothing but negative things to say.

#22     Sep 13, 2007
  3. Actually, you'll be receiving "three hots and cot" for quite some time based on your 'claims' of profitability for those you have solicited. Those pesky Federal Regulators and their rules ....

- Spydertrader

#23     Sep 13, 2007
  4. Sorry, just because I wouldn't purchase it, doesn't meant I'd waste my time if it were free, either.

#24     Sep 13, 2007
  5. LOL, you must not get out too often.

This character has a resume as long as the ES Journal thread, and bring 10 years of experience to his "trading business" ... even though he couldn't consistently turn a profit um, what, up to 3 weeks ago? :confused:

Wow, those Evelyn Wood speed trading lessons must've really helped, hell, he can even teach people to trade without, well, even understanding what they are doing (did you say you did a stint at Traders International, BNB?).

JJ

#25     Sep 13, 2007
  6. From watching the guys video.....he's out there. Personally, I think that someone needs to walk the walk a bit, and two months of strongly trending markets is hardly enough evidence to demonstrate that one is both a profitable, consistent trader, but that's just me.

The price is right, and time will tell if he really has something worth contributing to ET and other traders, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and some time.

#26     Sep 13, 2007
  7. After watching Jay's videos, a prospective client might want to check out and Review This Page.

- Spydertrader

#27     Sep 13, 2007
  8. I don't know that I would trust any shit from Jay. He doesn't know how to tell if it is meth, let alone how to smoke it.

Meth has a salty taste

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am having a hard time figuring out if I got skeeved. The meth tastes salty, and looks like big grains of salt. but we did get the jittery feeling, are these properties of meth? and it is VERY hard to smoke

Also demonstrates hand/eye coordination problems:

Do you HAVE to use a torch lighter?

And lacks experience, well...that goes without saying, I suppose.

i get this terrible burn in the back of my throat and it tastes salty

my eyes water like hell as well

is it suppose to burn?

What I'd really like is elaboration on the whole acid episode while reading Dr. Suess.

Fun Facts:
    Reading Dr. Seus while tripping on acid... Ooooo the fun!

We all do things in our youth that we'd just as soon nobody knew about, but Christ...to post it on the 'net and then deny it. That speaks volumes.

#28     Sep 13, 2007
  9. I'm glad you feel that way, mschey, but from the reactions of virtually the entire ET Community on the thread that he started, you're one of the few and (despite the poll) I would say that you're group is actually less than 1% of all the traders on ET at any given moment (especially last night :p ), in other words, a statistical anomaly.

Here's BnB's curriculum vitae, Jay's Resume, the rest of the thread pretty much tells the story ...

JJ

#29     Sep 13, 2007
  10. #30     Sep 13, 2007