Would you buy a used car off this man?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lastcall, Sep 8, 2007.

1. lastcall

lastcall

[​IMG]

A woman 30 years his junior and a ponytail

That tells you everything you need to know about SCT and why Jack is so insecure about critical analysis

2. mde2004

mde2004

I wouldn't trust that fag with my poodle. He looks like a queer with that pretty lil ponytail. Be careful SCT traders.

3. just when I think poor old man

I remember one of his HUGE posts

and I remember how after reading it

I have no idea what he is talking about

and then I think

hmm........... I hope he goes away.........forever :mad:

4. lastcall

lastcall

Readers digest couldn't edit Jack's posts

5. plodder

plodder

imho, jack made many poor decisions during his life's course, which have locked him in the box he now finds himself in. so, no, i would not even buy a used car from him, because he is the type that realizes, too late, that he has bought a lemon and has no qualms about trying to fob it off onto someone else.

6. lastcall

lastcall

His pseudo intellectual rants which he tries to pass off as NLP expose his insecurity and inability to accept his mediocrity in the world

7. I dont know about his pony tail but I wish I can have a few 30+ yr my junior when I am his age ...

8. Yeah, people on here talk like thats a bad thing :confused:

9. plugger

plugger

Why the constant bashing of this guy?

Who gives a shit how he trades? If he chooses to flip a coin each time or initiate a trade every time he hears a dog bark, who cares?

I don't understand the constant bashing which seems to come from one individual. Give it up already. If you don't like the guy, fine, we all know now. Don't like his methods, fine, we all know now.

I haven't read his stuff and nor do I care to. I haven't been on these boards for awhile yet I see the same threads I did 6 months ago.

Move on. It's getting really tired. You are sounding like a very bitter loser.

10. mde2004

mde2004

That Jack has lost so much money it aint even funny.

#10     Sep 8, 2007