Would they do a graphic like this on Hillary?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ipatent, Jun 21, 2016.

1. ipatent

ipatent

Screenshot 2016-06-21 13.53.46.png

I think Trump has a lot of question marks, but they're piling on like I've never seen.

2. Hillary doesn't say stupid shit that makes other members of her party cringe.

For what it's worth, Romney and McCain didn't repeatedly say stuff that was nearly as cringe-worthy as what The Donald is saying with predictable regularity, so they didn't get the "graphic" either. The Donald is special. He seeks out the special attention he is getting; it is the basis of his campaign. So please try not to act surprised or upset.

In any event, considering the title of the article, which you conveniently left out, the picture is apropos:

Will Trump Swallow
    the G.O.P. Whole?

Inside the identity crisis roiling the Republican Party.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  3. His campaign is FUBAR'd with the firing of his campaign manager. This might be the most obvious throwing of an election in US history. Although I wouldn't call it the first throwing of an American election as Dukakis-Bush is near the top of my list. Did you really think Weinberger was going to stand trial?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  4. achilles28

achilles28

For the dummies, it's all about 'sounds' and 'appearances'.

Actions have nothing to do with it. Like Benghazi. Like Hillarys home email server. Like Bill's sex abuse. Like Hillarys Saudi Arabian slush fund. Like her open borders and free trade policy which offshored millions of jobs. Nope. Not important to a Liberal!!

5. I don't agree with everything Trump says and I wish he would filter his mouth.
    But I really can't stand Hillary.

Either way we are screwed. 310MN people in this country and this is the best we can send to the White House ?

6. Trump has ties to the mob, the nature of which we will no doubt become better acquainted with in the fullness of time.

Trump regularly and repeatedly left his stakeholders in the lurch. And now you want to be a Trump stakeholder?

Trump would have been richer if he just put his entire inheritance into a buy & hold mutual fund.

Trump University, anyone?

Trump is crass, crude and says whatever he needs to say at that particular moment. He flips and he flops and his devotees expect him to lead.

Trump is all about Trump and no one else but Trump. Are you Trump? No? Then he's not about you.

Trump is a confidence man and you bought his story whole.

7. achilles28

achilles28

Even if Trump was guilty of all that, Hillary is about 10,000 times worse.

Trump built a company. Hillary made a career out of taking bribes from Corporations and screwing the American people. And vows to continue screwing them. You've lost your fucking mind if you think open borders and offshoring is good for America.

As far as Trump University? That's a red herring. 98% approval rate. Does one unsatisfied McDonalds customer make the whole franchise a scam? He's crass. Who gives a fuck. We want somebody real, not a phoney snake like Hillary. Mutual fund ? he inherited a 10 million dollar company and turned it into 10 billion. That's a 1000 TIMES return. There is no point in the S&P where anyone could have bought and held for a 1000 TIMES return. Leaving stakeholders in the lurch....you mean bankrupting unprofitable ventures and building successful ventures to enormous heights....yes, that's what successful billionaires do. Read a newspaper much? Mob ties? Should be interesting. I've got mob ties too. My hairdressers uncle is a hells angel. Some guy I used to work with, his newphew was a hells angel. Mob ties bro ;PPP

8. jem

jem

trump is not throwing the election. the polls just tightened up again and he needs a manager who can raise money. He will be hiring someone with ties to some big money donors. This may not be a good development for those who wish for him to stay clear of the establishment but it probably bodes well for a Trump victory. don't forget almost no one but the the cronies really want hillary either.

9. Seriously? I don't know where to begin. Let's just leave it that you're a dyed-in-the-wool Trump apologist and devotee. If you looked at Trump with anywhere near the kind of scrutiny you look at Hillary, your hair would catch fire.

10. achilles28

achilles28

I hear allot of conjecture but no facts. Trump university is a red herring for reasons I already stated. Mob ties. Like Obamas terrorist ties? Bill ayers ? That he's a self made billionaire is a liability not an asset ??? Lol. Oh and I'm sure u cherry picked that bottom on the s&p aNd sold 30 years later at all time highs cause that's what all liberal know it all journalists do !!

There's nothing here. Hillary is a globalist. She wants open borders. Gun control. Offshoring. Higher taxes and regulation. She's a globalist and u support that shit

#10     Jun 21, 2016