would love to know how the average TastyTrader has done in this

Discussion in 'Options' started by NewTraderAdventure, Mar 23, 2020.

1. .sigma

.sigma

Women, historically, have had a very hard time in finance. Littered with men.
    Although I like Nancy Davis on real vision interviews.

she’s actually knows her shit, is pro long vol, attractive, and holds her own. Not many other women can do that.

#51     Mar 27, 2020
  2. .sigma

.sigma

oh stop it Jimmy! Give it up bro lmao it’s not a scam. Look at true scams, then look at tastytrade.

but then again, you are biased, so anything I say, you’ll twist and turn until it becomes utter negativity lol

Did the delta you sold at .15 approach unity?

#52     Mar 27, 2020
  3. DTB2

DTB2

While we haven't heard it in some time, he crowed plenty over winning trades as in: How does Daddy do it?

Daddy did it in his pants this time.

His trading for the show is a loss leader done just for entertainment of the noobs.

#53     Mar 28, 2020
  4. .sigma

.sigma

You've got to be joking lol

#54     Mar 28, 2020
  5. DTB2

DTB2

Not joking at all.

Have you seen his P/L? Of course not.
    Have you seen the size he trades? Of course not.
    Do you think if he's not profitable, he has blown up his account? Of course not.

So he puts 7 figure in an account to trade for the show, network, brokerage whatever you want it to be, loses half of it over 10 years. Big deal, you don't think he's made multiples of that off said show, network, brokerage?

What do you think the spiff was on every new TD account, when they were affiliated?

You seem bright enough to not think Sossy is making a living by trading his account. Affirm my faith in you.

#55     Mar 28, 2020
  6. .sigma

.sigma

I have no idea what you just wrote lol

#56     Mar 28, 2020
  7. DTB2

DTB2

What confused you? Each sentence was a simple concept.

#57     Mar 28, 2020
  8. .sigma

.sigma

Idk about it being a "simple concept", it made absolutely no sense at all.

You first make a claim that nobody has seen his P/L statements.

Right after that, you claim that he deposited 7 figures into an account to trade "for the show", while incurring a -50% peak to trough in his equity curve.

Like I said idk what the heck you're talking about.

Yeah he makes commissions off trades.. that's what happens when you own a broker-dealer bud, you should learn the business lol.

Cmon DTB2, did you sell cheap gamma and blow up too?

#58     Mar 29, 2020
  9. DTB2

DTB2

Nobody has, so you can't say he makes money trading can you?

That was a hypothetical because you couldn't fathom the loss leader concept.

I understand that, never said I didn't. In fact I said that IS where he makes his money. You OTOH are hinting that he makes money as a retail trader.

Of course I didn't. I started watching in the beginning at a friend's suggestion. I was skeptical and didn't like the risk/reward from day 1. My friend wasn't so fortunate and got pulled in by the marketing campaign as have countless others that call in.

#59     Mar 29, 2020
  10. ironchef

ironchef

@DTB2, I get what you are saying but I do have a philosophical question for you.

If he is able to teach the necessary fundamentals and he is not asking for money, why are we giving him a hard time?

So, maybe he is not very competent and teaches the wrong approach. The market is merciless, we will find that out very quickly. Those that find out quickly but keep doing the same thing and expect different results don't deserve to make money.

#60     Mar 29, 2020
    Sekiyo likes this.