would love to know how the average TastyTrader has done in this

Discussion in 'Options' started by NewTraderAdventure, Mar 23, 2020.

1. jamesbp

jamesbp

Regulatory arbitrage ... is that what you call it ... the rest of us call it FRAUD

Sossy didn't have to see her books to know it was FRAUDULENT ... I pointed it to out Sossy plenty of times on ET ... which is why he got me banned for 4 years

#31     Mar 25, 2020
  2. jamesbp

jamesbp

Why, when it is so much fun ... anyway ... just doing a little public service ... to try and prevent the next generation of TastyTraders ending up in the same shitshow as the current generation who prbably wish they had never heard of Sossy and TastyTurd

#32     Mar 25, 2020
    traderjo, TooEffingOld and themickey like this.
  3. traderjo

traderjo

Building a great trading platform and brokerage/ small exchange etc is different than being a successful trader on the market.. DOH
    10/10 for being a good businessperson.. but lets not equate that to being a "good trader"
    If he and his methods are so good .. show the audited statements! of real money risked!

#33     Mar 25, 2020
    .sigma likes this.
  4. .sigma

.sigma

you were that kid in class that flipped everyone’s names to make fun of em lol
    im not surprised you asked lol

#34     Mar 25, 2020
  5. .sigma

.sigma

james you seem to complain a lot, and demand a lot, while at the same time not offering much of any type of substance. It’s easy to judge a man behind a keyboard, and it’s easy to judge a man with some power.. Look man, you prolly wine about the pattern day trading rule and margin requirements. The broker is laughing. You play by their rules because they have the capital, collateralizing your life.

let me ask you this, since tastytrade is absolutely HORRID in your opinion, what’s an alternative for those reading who want to watch a network? What do you watch?

#35     Mar 25, 2020
  6. .sigma

.sigma

One of the better ones? Cmon iron speak up, tasty is the best one. What network even comes in second place? I’m still waiting for an answer to this by the tasty haters lol

#36     Mar 25, 2020
  7. .sigma

.sigma

Lmao wait what?

sossmeister got you banned from ET for four years? No wonder your blood is boiling lmao

#37     Mar 25, 2020
  8. .sigma

.sigma

im still wondering why people claim sosgrande claims he’s a successful retail trader?

is it because he claims the tastytrade method is the best way to approach the markets via options? I’m curious because I’ve never heard him say that.. ever.

#38     Mar 25, 2020
  9. ironchef

ironchef

Try this CBOE website. I use it a lot. It is also free:

http://www.cboe.com/education/education-main

The only negative is they don't hold your hand and tell you how to trade.

#39     Mar 26, 2020
  10. .sigma

.sigma

Iron, I’m talking about financial networks, not educational resources.

And it’s a positive, you shouldn’t have anybody holding your hand showing you how to trade. My entire life I’ve never had a mentor, or a really great trader showing me the ropes, in the same room. I’ve had to do the digging alone mostly and this is a good and bad thing.

#40     Mar 26, 2020