Would Jesus be a Liberal or Conservative

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Sep 21, 2010.

Liberal or Conservative

1. Liberal.

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Conservative.

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. What do you think, if he was alive would he be voting Obama or McCain in the last election

2. The white english speaking Jesus or the middle eastern one?

3. Liberal = Sodom & Gomorrah.
    I don't think Jesus would want a Sodom & Gomorrah. [​IMG]

4. He most probably would be an Independant , on some park bench, drinking wine.

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Jesus? Right now?

He would be an unemployed white middle-aged construction worker in Ohio, probably making cabinetry in his basement to keep the household going along with some home improvement carpentry work as could be found. Jesus probably drives a Buick and votes...Republican. He probably picks up some chinese takeout about once a week and lives within his means.

Jesus keeps his lawn mowed and his bushes trimmed.

He might be a rotary club member too. Jesus definitely has a dog.

Well there you go.

6. If we base his politics on what he taught his disciples, he would be a moderate conservative.

If we base his politics on what Paul propagated thru the Roman Empire, he is a hard right conservative.

He is not a liberal. He would be anti-gay, believe women have a place in society, and it is not in the work force, and would be pro-life.

7. Jesus had wooly hair, Obama has wooly hair.

You be the judge.

8. So do I, and?

9. Jesus would check the box "Other" and write in "My Father in Heaven"

He would also tell people to give their money to social programs, but tell people receiving social programs to get off their ass and go work. (Of course neither side would listen though)

#10     Sep 21, 2010