Would It Be Rude To Ask If I Can Shadow A Day Trader?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by daytradelearner, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Google marker Emini join his room for $30 for a month.

He even has pvt lessons.

#11     Aug 31, 2011
  2. Yup, don't get upset, and keep begging lol

#12     Aug 31, 2011
  3. I traded in a trading house a few years ago, called Trend Trader. and most traders there were very helpful and polite.

There was one very obnixous guy who would get mad if you even glanced at his screen though.

I"m a little embarrassed to say it but I brought homemade brownes in one day (not spiked) and that really opened up communications and sharing.

#13     Sep 1, 2011
  4. what`s 'brownes'?

#14     Sep 1, 2011
  5. if you are in, or close to, chicago you can shadow me for 20k / week. (and i'm actually a quite profitable trader)

#15     Sep 1, 2011
  6. Mr_You

Mr_You

I think you're better off by studying the methods of a trader trading in the style that you're interested in by reading their journals/posts on internet forums. Whether here or else where.

Meaning, you'll have to do tons of research (search forums) on what style appeals to you and essentially "stalk" their past posts. Use the "subscribe to this thread" feature to bookmark posts you're interested in. At some point in time you'll probably have to go through these and thin them out. And after searching and searching, if you still have unanswered questions then PM them. This is what I do and usually they are very open to answering your questions. Just make sure they haven't already been answered in previous posts.

#16     Sep 1, 2011
  7. That's an interesting question. I have never defined a brownie. I just use the same recipe that my mom used to make them for my little girls' classmates.

Brownies are like chocolate cake and cut in squares. I use a lot of chocolate fudge and broken up walnuts. They are a real crowd pleaser because they go fast.

#17     Sep 1, 2011
  8. :)

#18     Sep 2, 2011
  9. luisHK

luisHK

We could be friends :)

Taclander, would you mind sharing the guidelines you gave your kids on how to deal with assholes with rude responses?

#19     Sep 2, 2011
  10. dealmaker

dealmaker

daytradelearner

08-31-11 11:04 AM

Would It Be Rude To Ask If I Can Shadow A Day Trader?

Moral of the story, unless you are on a trading floor I doubt any trader
    would let you ( then perhaps one of the trainers would let you).

#20     Sep 2, 2011