Would Israel allow a UN independent team to conduct its own inquiry into the Gaza bea

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Jun 14, 2006.

1. You're not begging for an independent party, you're begging for the UN which is biased and not independent, and the only reason you may want them is because you know full well that no third party will prevent palestinian terrorist attacks but they will certainly prevent any possibility of Israeli retaliations. You want to use that "independent" third party as a human shield to hide behind, just like you're using your own innocent civilians and children when you shell Israel from densly populated Gaza areas.

#31     Jun 14, 2006
  2. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, you see them as two boys fighting and both deserving a punishment, I see them as a murderer out to kill (drive them into the sea, wipe them off the map etc) and a potential victim fighting for his life.

#32     Jun 14, 2006
  3. Let me ask you a question.

Are you emotionally detached from this situation?

#33     Jun 14, 2006
  4. Thank you! UN is a biased body. If so, why did you demand the UN involvement to separate between you and the Hizbullah fighters?
    And you are a compulsive hypocrite. You are the killer who seek civilians to kill so that the resistance will be intimidated into submission as in the case on the beach.

#34     Jun 14, 2006
  5. Coming from a guy who expressed his interest in transfaring us to Jordan?? Or was it that you are talking about your state.

#35     Jun 14, 2006
  6. That was my personal opinion, I don't represent the government or the people of Israel and they don't seem to share my POV, otherwise they would have done it a long time ago. Of course given that palestinians keep asking for it you never know what's going to happen.

#36     Jun 14, 2006
  7. I just heard a report that a video released onto the internet showing the aftermath of the 'shelling', was in fact released an hour before the incident actually took place.

Any comments?

#37     Jun 14, 2006
  8. I heard it was released before the intifada started! even the girl who was weeping over her dead father's body was a first class actress from an acting school in Gaza.

So long as Bruto's sites are out there, thousands of fraudulent claims and rumors will be thrown all over the net in an attempt to dilute the tragedy and make the facts sink deep in a see of miss facts.

Had this crime not been covered by the international media like the 3500+ civilian death, such fraudulent claims and rumors would've not been all over the net.

They are the best on earth in doing that.

We've been through this experience so many times before and we know in advance what these bastards will throw at us.

All you have to do is to look at the unethical way they assassinated the character of anyone who opposed them in the US

#38     Jun 14, 2006
  9. TGregg

TGregg

LOL, following the dark path of <A href="http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=971428#post971428">an incestuous pedophile</a> rots the brain. Or maybe brain rot causes one to follow a guy named Moe who had a cutie for a niece (Ayesha) and married her when she was only six years old. At least he had the decency to let her grow up a little, he popped her cherry when she was practically a senior citizen at nine years of age. Days away from the rest home, no doubt.

We now tune you in to Let's Make a New Peace Deal (with apologizes to Cheech and Chong):

Announcer: Hi folks! Welcome to Let's Make a New Peace Deal! It's been five months since we've seen our last contestant, Wally! Bring him out here! Wally, what have you been doing for five months?

Wally: Heh heh. Five Months. Heh heh.

Announcer: Yes Wally, five months. What have you been doing?

Wally: Five Months. Heh heh heh.

Announcer: Yes, we know. Five months. What have you. . . oh. . . Wally's been doing five months!

#39     Jun 14, 2006
  10. Khahahahaaaaa

You see Tigger, when I accuse you of being an idiot, you get pist off and up entertaining us with shows like this one which gives us an indepth look of the type of mental retardation you suffer from.

If you want to attack Muslims, I suggest you get your facts straight.

Ayisha was not "Moe"'s niece, she was one of the Sahabah's daughters (Abu Baker Al Sedeeq).

When he married her, she was not 6, she was nine!
    When he "Popped he cherry", she was not 9 she was 11!

As sick as that is, it is not sicker the King David's pedophile or as sick as fucking sheep on the plains of Ireland.

But then again, please do make me stop you of making a bigger fool of yourself.

Carry on Tigger.

#40     Jun 14, 2006