Would Bush have been impeached?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, May 17, 2013.

Would Bush have been impeached?

Poll closed May 27, 2013.
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. Be patient guys,Obama has less then 4 years to go then Hillary will take over

#41     May 18, 2013
  2. Nixons approval ratings were in the 20's when he was forced out.No President with job approval ratings high enough to get re elected will be forced out imo.Bush approval ratings did hit the 20's but it was at the end of of term

[​IMG]

#42     May 18, 2013
  3. Do I detect an air of desperation? This could drag on into next year.
    And is nowhere near the "John Dean" stage, if things continue downhill. I will agree with you on one matter........US is far more corrupt today than it was in the 1970's, so it won't be as easy to get rid of these criminals as in years past.

#43     May 18, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Only way these tyrants will leave America in 2013 will be by force.

#44     May 18, 2013
  5. You're full of shit, as most far righties you are blinded by your hate of our president and all you disagree with your point of view and ideas.

#45     May 18, 2013
  6. Max E.

Max E.

This is the kind of argument only a retard could make, so you actually think because the NAACP was audited in 2004 under Bush, that somehow compares to the IRS systematically targeting 1 conservative group after another for an audit under obama?

You are trying to claim bush's IRS was biased when the only evidence you have is that 1 left wing organisation happened to be audited, im willing to go out on a limb here, and say that atleast 1 conservative also got audited under bush. I suppose, in your eyes, Bush should have abstained from auditing ANY left wing organisations while in office.

Grow up.

#46     May 18, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

How do you know they were conservative groups, because they put "tea party" in their name? Lot of liars out there (particularly on your "this campaign will not be dictated to by fact checkers" team). If they are indeed political, there are laws governing how much politicking they can do and get/retain tax exempt status. So, if you want to form a political group, and get tax exempt status, prepare to be examined.

#47     May 18, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

Unless you are a liberal group, Retardo, I mean, Rectum.

Some day you need to get a clue about life.

#48     May 18, 2013

9. It is not hate, at least not from myself. But I do despise corrupt people. This President is a corrupt individual. I guess that is fine with you and the rest, huh? You are blinded by your bias, the very thing you accuse conservatives of. And don't bring up any of his predecessors, as that has not got a damn thing to do with his term in office.

#49     May 18, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Might be one of the dumber questions I have ever seen posted on this site.

You are trying to argue against something that has already been established by the IRS, they already admit they intentionally targeted right wing groups.

#50     May 18, 2013