Would Bush have been impeached?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, May 17, 2013.

Would Bush have been impeached?

Poll closed May 27, 2013.
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. wjk

wjk

Some have suggested that he (Obama) had to give the order for forces that were within reach (according to those that were on the ground ready to deploy). Rumor has it that he could not be reached, which is unacceptable for a commander in chief. May be just rumors, but these are the things we need to know. Who is being protected, and why?

Post: I'm one of those who now believe the IRS incident was timed to take Benghazi off the radar. If it is coincidental that all these things just happen to be breaking at one time, than we have some real problems, and I want to see some left wingers set their ideology aside while we clean out the damn nest.

#21     May 17, 2013
  2. I disagree.
    Definition of TYRANT

1 a: an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or constitution
    b: a usurper of sovereignty

2 a: a ruler who exercises absolute power oppressively or brutally

b: one resembling an oppressive ruler in the harsh use of authority or power

#22     May 17, 2013
  3. wjk

wjk

These actually fall into the category of what has happened to selected groups targeted by the IRS. Seriously BA.

Levin calls the type of abuses we're seeing now a soft tyranny.

#23     May 17, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly!

ba's posted definition of tyrant IS Obama Bin Lyin'.

#24     May 17, 2013
  5. BA continually reminds me of "Mr Bill". Every few weeks he attempts a "reset" by claiming that he is something of a centrist...and then we see him defend every liberal talking point in the book.

#25     May 17, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've noticed as well and have commented similarly before.

#26     May 17, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

"Quote from Lucrum:

Obama Bin Lyin" IS a tyrant, Rectum."

To believe that you have to be either utterly ignorant of history and political science, or lying to yourself, Pucrum.

#27     May 17, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed. And it IS dangerous time. If these criminals-and they are that-aren't ran out, America's literally toast. If someone would have told me a mere ten years ago we'd be where we are today, I'd tell them they were smoking crack.:(

#28     May 17, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

At least I know Orland doesn't have a naval port and a beach.
    Nor do I need to lie about getting laid.
    Based on your post history I'm confident I know more about history than you do about economics.

#29     May 17, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question Bush would have been hanging from the tallest tree in Washington if he did what onazi has done. Hell, the msm would have made shoes out of him. That's sad, as I consider bush rather liberal, and I was never a fan, even though I HAD to vote for him twice. Can you believe we're actually where we are now?:eek: Total nightmare.

#30     May 17, 2013