Would Bush have been impeached?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, May 17, 2013.

Would Bush have been impeached?

Poll closed May 27, 2013.
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. Max E.

Max E.

Yes i agree that the buck stops with him, check my edit, i also believe that these people must be prosecuted.

#11     May 17, 2013
  2. This says it all.

[​IMG]

#12     May 17, 2013
  3. hell i might even buy some of that .

#13     May 17, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

That's absolutely true. These scandal add up to a crisis worse than Watergate.

#14     May 17, 2013

5. Looking back at Watergate, the entire country turned on Nixon and his henchmen. By the time John Mitchell US Attorney General was indicted and sent to jail it was all over. Eric Holder is worse than Mitchell. And it is coming at a time when a police-state is being implemented, so every trick in the book will be foisted on the American public. It is a dangerous time. We will see if they have the courage to run these criminals out.

#15     May 17, 2013
  6. Was there anything Bush / Cheney did that didn't have subterfuge, lying and scandal involved with it? I don't remember any repbulicans in outrage over their bull shit and lies. The IRS actions were wrong, if not criminal then immoral. Bengazi on the other hand looks like a mistake mixed with a screw up with some lying to the public thrown in for good measure. And we all know that has never happened by a president before, lying to the public on an important issue for political reasons, well not by a republican president (that last part is sarcasm eight) .

EDIT: Comparing this to watergate right now is premature, to say the least.

#16     May 17, 2013

7. IRS and wiretap of the press is what is going to bring them down. Obama will do everything possible to keep it off of himself.

#17     May 17, 2013
  8. wjk

wjk

Let me see if I understand you. Blaming a video that a few hundred people had seen to hide the fact that AQ was still active and the admin didn't want to be exposed regarding that little fact because it might cost him the election doesn't rise to the level of a Watergate. We don't know it was a mistake because it was covered up, which makes it look like much more than a mistake. No one died in Watergate. Our people in Benghazi were left to die essentially, possibly for political reasons. Watergate is child's play, in my opinion.

#18     May 17, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obama Bin Lyin" IS a tyrant, Rectum.

#19     May 17, 2013
  10. What you are saying is Obama could of saved those peoples lives, I have seen nothing to even suggest that. This could blow up into something big but as of now it isn't on the scale of a watergate. The real danger for the Obama administration is if the IRS trail leads to the white house, that IMO would have a much greater chance of his downfall than Bengahzi.

#20     May 17, 2013