Would anyone wish to share a 1 minute chart Strategy

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Boy Scout, Aug 13, 2006.

1. and lose that handle

With all the aliases here, surely you can make up one that doesn't cause us all to have a hernia laughing.

I vote for "girl scout cookie"...ideas anyone?

Oh and one more item of business. I agree that we are "f*****g with you". RealDeal is correct in every respect. Now that you know that, why not take the time to learn to use the immense resources archived here. The way you do that is by learning to use the "Search" feature which is located at the top right hand side of the home page. Type in the subject you wish to learn about and start researching....

Good luck
    Steve

#31     Aug 14, 2006
  2. ahh the search feature - that should help.

I think Real Deal is Aliasing or hes pretending to be a veteran.

#32     Aug 14, 2006
  3. obviously - u guys dont like helping new people - i hope i dont turn out like u guys. How would a noob know somone is f****ing with them - they dont know any better.

Wouldnt have it been easier to let me know about the search feature before you started f#$%%$#$ing with me - in case i didnt know about it.

#33     Aug 14, 2006
  4. Chill Out.. Each failed idea gets us one step closer to success.

Now, think about it.

If you can lose that much CONSISTENTLY trading it like that.. How about, you BUY when you're supposed to SELL and vice versa. Thats $ in the bank.

#34     Aug 14, 2006
  5. I dont wanna loose money - thats my biggest fear - I dont wanna be one of those people that cant do this.

Anyways im searching through previous posts - Maybe i will stumble on something

#35     Aug 14, 2006
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

the story of the man who wanted to be a jade master. He was accepted as a student by a master and was told to come everyday to the master’s house. Everyday, the master gave the student a piece of jade and told him to hold it in his hand. The master then proceeded to talk with his student about one thing and another, never about jade. After several months of this, the student finally asked the master when he was going to start learning about jade. The master simply replied, come back tomorrow. The master handed the student a stone that looked like jade. As soon as the student touched the stone he exclaimed, hey, That’s not jade!.

#36     Aug 14, 2006
    Sprout likes this.
  7. i feel like the Karate Kid - and Mr. Miyagi just told me something which i do not understand.

#37     Aug 14, 2006
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

ask me again in six months I will tell you what it means

#38     Aug 14, 2006
  9. well the master doesnt wanna teach the student about jade - maybe he thinks the student needs to learn it on his own.

Maybe thats how he learnt - maybe he feels the student is ready to learn about jade yet.

#39     Aug 14, 2006
  10. no

#40     Aug 15, 2006