Would anyone like to give me a computer?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dumtom, Oct 25, 2002.

1. dumtom

dumtom

My computer is pretty old and since all you guys seem to be rolling in it could one of you give me an old computer of yours. Thanks

2. i will give you a computer.it is a compaq p75 450meg hd.no modem and no sound.only catch is you have to come pick it up.

3. rcreal

rcreal

4. would you prefer the Apple dual 1.25 gig G4 with the HD 23" flat panel or the Dell P4 2.8 gig with the 20" flat panel? shit you know what don't worry i'll send you both !!!!!

5. I have a Gateway 486/33 I might be able to part with for next to nothing. Unlike vhehn's computer, it comes with a 14.4 modem. However, the hardware limits the max connection speed to 9600 baud. Also, it has 8MB of RAM. So, you can choose to run either Windows 95 or Windows 3.1 (and have an internet connection).

6. dumtom

dumtom

You guys sure own some shoddy computers to be highrollers like you are. All that money and cant give me just one lousy computer. I don't get it.

7. If you can be patient for a few weeks, my dear son won't be needing his any longer.

:)

Gerty Coil

8. Does he know this yet ...

9. I have an Altair 8800 you can borrow. I don't need it as much since I got the TRS-80.

You gotta be good with switches and LEDs tho...

10. "You guys sure own some shoddy computers to be highrollers like you are. All that money and cant give me just one lousy computer. I don't get it."

Thats because your dumtom.

#10     Oct 25, 2002