Worst TWS Yet?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by TommyHawk, Jul 14, 2008.

1. chud

chud

Yea I'm noticing this also. This feature was broken a couple of weeks ago, then got fixed, and today broken again.

Having a bunch of other trouble with the new version as well.

#21     Jul 16, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have a hot key assigned to deactivate an order. EVERY time I hit the hot key a message comes up and says the feature is is not activated would i like to enable it.
    I select yes but the message will appear next time anyway.

#22     Jul 18, 2008
  3. chud

chud

I have this same issue.

I also have an issue where my hotkeys in a market depth window cause the focus to jump away from the market depth. I tried using the 884 TWS, but I'm having this problem there as well.

#23     Jul 18, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Their programmer is probably a former circus clown.

#24     Jul 18, 2008
  5. He /She / It / They - isn't a Trader that's for sure.

BTW, where are any fixes yet?!?! We're waiting, IB.

#25     Jul 18, 2008
  6. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Along with the above-mentioned bugs, I've also had graphs that refuse to go full screen properly -- instead their aspect looks like they're expecting a 19" screen instead of my 17s.

The fix (make "full size" with cursor drags) is easy enough, but every flippin' time I load? Phew!

Still, I'm makin' some money.... so....

#26     Jul 18, 2008
  7. 1 problem I keep having daily is the P&L column for each page dissapears and I *always* have to check/uncheck/recheck the "show total row" in the configure menu.

Quite frustrating if you have a lot of pages as I do!

#27     Jul 18, 2008
  8. chud

chud

I sent this in as an order ticket probably a year ago. They didn't believe me, so I even sent them a screen capture clip of what was happening. Still not fixed.

#28     Jul 18, 2008
  9. \

I have the same problem

Seems to go away after a few times, but returns the next day

#29     Jul 18, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I got a reply on the message center.
    I was told that from the log on page click browse and make sure the settings are set to Jts 2 (or something like that). I was going to copy/paste their response but it's disappeared.

#30     Jul 18, 2008