worst trading books ever

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Daal, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Actually, I heard that's a good one instead. :confused:

#21     Oct 27, 2005
  2. come on now,you know the good ones.You could write a better one,as could I.

#22     Oct 27, 2005
  3. This time I agree.

#23     Oct 27, 2005
  4. nubinca

nubinca

alan farley-he should let someone else rewrite for him. that way readers may get more things out of it.

#24     Oct 27, 2005
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. I don't have many trading books. The fact is the best possible book I could write would be a book very similar to Farley's one - you and I after impulsively buying it will find nothing to learn from it. :D

#25     Oct 27, 2005
  6. The "Elite" have definitely spoken.

#26     Oct 27, 2005
  7. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

well put it this way.... all 4000 odd pages can be summed up into the THREE MOST IMPORTANT LESSONS anyone can know about the market. you are repeatedly reminded how important it is to read the entire text to fully understand the THREE MOST IMPORTANT LESSONS.

these lessons are so important, and made such a big impact to my trading, i cant remember them! not one.

apart from the 3 lessons (each one about a short sentence long) the rest is padding about this phantom dude walking his dog and chewing the fat with some wannabe.

yaaaaawn.

#27     Oct 27, 2005

8. ROFL!!!

exactly correct imo:D

#28     Oct 27, 2005
  9. Areyoukidding, are you kidding? :confused:

#29     Oct 27, 2005
  10. OddTrader, its because he is an avid reader of Sartre that he can pack so much existentialist thought into a single phrase. :D

#30     Oct 28, 2005