worst trading books ever

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Daal, Oct 26, 2005.

1. I agree. The price should be factored into it. That is why I mentioned Toby Crabel. Course, I could of missed something. If anyone can tell me where something works in it please let me know. Its not due back to the library till next week.

#11     Oct 26, 2005
  2. It was easier to ask what is the best trading book, that narrows it dowwn to a few.
    Because about 90 - 95% of trading books are utter crap, rehashing what someone else said many times before.
    That's why I stoped buying trading books. I go to the bookstore and read chapters that I'm interested in, or I download the whole book on internet. (PTP)

One of the worse ones was probably "Rule the frikkin markets", or "How I made and lost a mil. in markets" or something like that.

#12     Oct 26, 2005
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

ditto. utter arse dribble.

#13     Oct 26, 2005
  4. Moreagr

Moreagr

i was just about to read this..i actually heard positive things about it.. could you guys be more clear as to why it was sub par.

#14     Oct 26, 2005
  5. #15     Oct 26, 2005
  6. 'How sticking forks in my eyes helped me beat the markets' by Edward P Lostanlonely

#16     Oct 26, 2005
  7. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Rule the Freakin' Markets: How to Profit in Any Market, Bull or Bear by Michael Parness

#17     Oct 26, 2005
  8. "Soes Bandit Handbook", Harvey Houtkin

#18     Oct 26, 2005
  9. A Random Walk Down Wall Street, by Burton Malkiel

#19     Oct 27, 2005
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. The Farley book gets my vote too

#20     Oct 27, 2005