Worst song ever

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 30, 2011.

1. They say this is the worst song ever. Lyrics do seem a little lame. But what I think is the creepiest thing about this video is that its sung by a 13 year old girl who is around all these other young teenagers, then at about 2 minutes and 30 seconds in, for no reason whatsoever, a black man who looks to be in his early 40s wearing big diamond earings and a fancy diamond watch driving a black car suddenly shows up and starts rapping about her being in the front seat & the back seat, and he is driving around and blah blah blah. I dont know...the guy just has child molester written all over him.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CD2LRROpph0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. She is popular
    Rebecca Black Takes Back the Internet from Charlie Sheen (3/17)
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20474201,00.html

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/24yUUHYlJEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. spd

spd

That was pretty fucking painful.

FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAYSMASH

4. Partying Partying Yeah Partying Partying yeah fun fun fun fun fun fun fun.....AWFUL :D

5. seadog

seadog

Worst song?
    Achy Breaky Billy Ray Cyrus.
    Was stuck in a small town one summer, all the rednecks would play 24/7
    I think the mullet had something to do with it.

6. what a racist comment. you gots something against your daughter #$%$%ing and #$%#$%ing a player?

ok, she has to wait until she's 14, but other than that, this is de rigueur homey. suck it up.

the libs have made it safe and sound for this kind of propaganda.

7. 1) Painful to the ears. :(
    2) The Dislike/Like Ratio is 8.2 to 1. :eek:
    3) Take solace in the notion that younger, teenage, singers become popular at long-term peaks in the market. That "song" could be a great sell-signal. :D

8. tango29

tango29

Ok, it is horrible, but for me it is no different than Britney. Pop crap! I would also compare it to Def Retard, sorry Leopard, Genesis, Journey, REO Pathetic Wagon, most rap, and what country music has become(pop in with a country label).
    Hey, what can I say, no one will replace The Who, Stones, Hendrix, Talking Heads, U2, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Robert Johnson(and many original Blues men), Zeppelin, etc.
    At the same time she made some money and can possibly help pay for college, so more power to her. More power to Capitalism. If people chose to make her more money she has done a great job.

9. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Have you seen the nerdy Bieber that invite her at the back of the friends car...OMG

"Tomorrow is saturday, saturday, saturday... And sunday comes afterwards"

#10     Apr 1, 2011