Worst Real Estate Agent Ever.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, May 17, 2013.

1. A bad agent will throw your property on the MLS and hope another agent will find it and bring a buyer to it.

A good agent will advertise it on the 150+ different websites out there that you can sell your real estate on. They will knock on the doors of 100-150 of your neighbors letting them know your house is for sale. They will be networked with cash buyers and send out emails to all of them letting them know your house is for sale. They will do open houses and put out signs. They will spend some of THEIR money to sell your house. You dont have to be a good salesman to sell things. You just have to be likable.

#11     May 18, 2013
  2. At the time the house had a defective title. I had to sign a paper saying I wouldn't sue my lawyer because he advised me against buying it...:cool:

it was a good deal.

#12     May 18, 2013
  3. crazy isn't it? One of these days civilization will come to a grinding halt, and the whole thing will be tied up in court.

#13     May 18, 2013
  4. This is quite interesting. I think she really not mean to the house. She is an agent and look for her profit. I must think that she sold your house more than a price what she bought from you.

#14     Jun 6, 2013