WORST Political Leaders In History... NObama Will Be On The List!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Which "logic" is that that you speak of?

Your FAILED logic that claimed that the High Court is the de-facto body for determining a President's elibigility for office . . . or how it is that "Photo-Shop" can now produce "raised" State seals???

Is that why you continue to avoid answering my two questions?
    Because your logic is so utterly absurd that it is completely unsupported by FACT?

Leave it to you to think that the High Court has ( as one of its functions ) the responsibility to hear cases regarding the determination of a Presidential candidates eligibility . . .

Thanks for once again showing us all how much of a total FOOL you are.

Happy Holidays.
    :D

#51     Dec 24, 2008
  2. Cesko

Cesko

Chicago-not my kind of town.
    Illinois-not my kind of state.
    Dumb, corrupt, lefty, no surprise they voted for Obama kind.
    Too many assholes with PROUD UNION crap stickers on their cars.

I am off to Vegas as soon as I can.

#52     Dec 24, 2008
  3. Landis82 - what does the 82 stand for in your name?

#53     Dec 24, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Quote from bugscoe:

Landis82 - what does the 82 stand for in your name?

Zinger!

:)

#54     Dec 24, 2008
  5. Cesko

Cesko

:D :D :D :D

#55     Dec 25, 2008
  6. Cutten

Cutten

Only a spoiled American of retirement age could ever say something like this. Comparing Bush to Caligula and Amin is message board idiocy of the worst kind. Most people in most societies in history would *kill* to have a leader as harmless and respectful of liberty as Bush and Obama. Americans in general are fat, lazy, ignorant and take for granted blessings that 95% of humanity can only dream of achieving.

Judging a politician before they have even spent a day in the White House is stupidity and prejudice of the dumbest kind. In my opinion, gnome is just another typical old reactionary who loves to bemoan the state of the world but is too fat and lazy to do anything about it. Rather than emigrate, or run for office like Pabst, he just sits uselessly at his PC moaning, like a fat merchant at a king's banquet who complains about the quality of the food while thousands of poor starve outside.

#56     Dec 25, 2008
  7. Cutten

Cutten

So not being born in the USA is morally equivalent to mass murder and dictatorship? Nice logic there Mr Chemist. Which university let you through - Crackerjack High?

#57     Dec 25, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hate it when you're right.

:(

#58     Dec 25, 2008
  9. Leave em alone Landis, it must be hard Mag and his buddies on this site. They are, after all, facing the worst of all possible nightmares. A "darkie" is POTUS, and 60 million Americans put him there. In other words, everyone but the south and the mountain west think that rednecks and the politicians that cater to them SUCK:)

Real Americans? Yeah, uh, okay.:D

#59     Dec 25, 2008
  10. Colorado and New Mexico were blue....not all mountain west are rednecks:mad: hummmmm a little prejudice on YOUR part:p

#60     Dec 26, 2008