WORST Political Leaders In History... NObama Will Be On The List!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Shagi

Shagi

The person that started the thread is a closet racist.

#11     Dec 22, 2008
  2. And that's where he should probably stay!

#12     Dec 22, 2008
  3. GWB is a a bad ass. He went after the terrorists. BHO on the other hand, wants to sit down and have tea with them. Take Bush off the list.

#13     Dec 23, 2008
  4. Moe, I did take the salt off the crackers. But you caught my post before I could do it. Your fault!

#14     Dec 23, 2008

5. "Moe, you should get yourself a real woman. You won't believe the difference."

This was the original post for good ol' Moe.

#15     Dec 23, 2008
  6. Aren't I nice? I posted it again. LOL

#16     Dec 23, 2008
  7. gnome

gnome

I'm not taking Bush off the list...

He didn't want to run for reelection with a weak economy, so he fabricated excuses [aka LIED] to attack Iraq... that way we could "focus on the war we're winning" rather than the economy when the election came around.

His deficits for this war increased the national debt by nearly DOUBLE during his watch... some $5 Trillion...

He did GREAT harm to the USA and got thousands of service people killed... He never was a LEADER for the USA... he merely abused his office and the American people for his own personal agenda. UNCONSCIONABLE.

He deserves a lot worse than to be put on some damned list!

Later I'll post my argument against NObama and why he's potentially a bigger threat to the USA than the damage done by Bush.

#17     Dec 23, 2008
  8. i can't wait. ..while your pounding the keybored can your include in your diatribe what's best 24 inch lcd panel on market today for the money! thanks, man! your the man!

#18     Dec 23, 2008
  9. gnome

gnome

24"... interesting size. Most makers have abandoned quality panels for TN's low cost.

In the low cost group, I've liked the HP2408... it has a glossy panel rather than matte finish.

In the quality group, are HP2475.. IPS panel for about $600.. and NEC (IPS also) for about $800. And Dell 2408 with S-PVA panel for about $520.

I have a Planar PX2411W... it was IPS when I bought it, but they've since changed to TN... too bad. Planar service and support are excellent.

#19     Dec 23, 2008
  10. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1417423198?bctid=5563985001

#20     Dec 23, 2008