WORST FILL EVER at Tradestation

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by SideShowBob, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Is there a way to get this trade busted? Or file a complaint with CFTC? This is disconcerting as I was thinking of opening an accnt for free charting with 10 trades.

#11     Apr 4, 2007
  2. Their time and sales are also delayed -- I checked my IB feed and it showed the price I got. Their data just sucked.

Remember the 10 trades aren't free -- you also pay for RT data fees that IB gives for free.....

#12     Apr 4, 2007
  3. What exchange was this???

#13     Apr 4, 2007
  4. Right I now their RT for 10 trades is higher,I just want their charting really, that's all without paying a boat load. IB data sucks, their are so many complaints, including from me, but for $10 a month you get what you pay for. Ask ppl. using Sierra Charts with IB, they can't stand IB data. I closed my account for that reason. I use TransAct now, but Sc doesn't have some things TS does which I could really use. I just don't want to pay for TS if I just pop in 10 trades with them for probably $6 RT for e-minis looks like for low volume.

#14     Apr 4, 2007
  5. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Are you guys taking about eCBOT?

I have my bids disappearing on my TS Matrix since the beginning of the week.

#15     Apr 5, 2007
  6. ZG is on eCBOT yes.

#16     Apr 5, 2007
  7. If eveyone had the same data issues, I'd look at CBOT.

#17     Apr 5, 2007
  8. IB didn't have data issues....

#18     Apr 5, 2007
  9. I have had the occassional quote feed with IB (870.1) since the upgrade to 870.2 none such issues.
    And my fills have been Excellent.

#19     Apr 5, 2007
  10. I never have data feed probs with IB. I would pay for IQ feed if I did. I am using build 868, stand alone version.

For me, the data is solid, and it is seamless with Ensign, by far my favorite software. I have used just about everything but CQG over the years.

My only problem with IB is the same everyone else has. The customer support is pretty much non existent. Luckily, I contact them about once per year.

#20     Apr 5, 2007