Worst deal ever made...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TraDaToR, Aug 15, 2010.

1. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Me at 2 AM today: Laying in a sofa with a Russian hottie in a club, talking about life , a hand on her leg and a smile on her face.

Me at 10 AM : Walking back home totally stoned, almost got jailed by the cops, a gay ukrainian dude helping me to stand, while trying to make out with me. He was massing me and I had to tell him about 10 times I wasn't gay...

I don't know what happened in between, but for sure, it wasn't smart . I can't get how I swapped the two, that's amazing...

Alcohol is bad.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You didn't wake up on your knees with a condom dangling out of your ass did you? :eek: :)

3. xtrader0

xtrader0

LOL it must have been a funny story about you.

4. Dude, sounds like you missed out twice.

5. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

No at least it seems sexual orientation is the last thing that remains when everything else is out of control...I kicked the guy out when he wanted to come at my house, while he had been taking care of me all the way back...I am in for a 4 day hangover at least.

I stop drinking definitely , I am just waiting for the credit card part ...I am a mess.

6. themickey

themickey

Russian hottie spike your drink?

7. human-nature sometimes make mistakes so I'm not exception. but i can get over it an then make more profit to fill up this

8. Oh gosh, don't let him do that! Have you told your parents that you're gay? ;)
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c9q30Ce2vwE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c9q30Ce2vwE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

9. cstfx

cstfx

Sounds more likely it was a ruffie.

10. He haven't transformed to female yet LOL

#10     Aug 16, 2010