Worst case scenario for Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxpi, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Ricter

Ricter

There are no "whites" or "blacks" in your neighborhood, guaranteed.

#11     Apr 6, 2006
  2. Arnie

Arnie

I think this is just a natural progression as more and more blacks move up the social/income ladder. Blacks make up the fastest growing segement of the middle class. Mayland has always had a strong black middle class. Is it any wonder that some, maybe most, of them would see that the Republican party represents their best interest? There will certainly be some that will never vote Republican, but over time more and more will see that the Democrat party just doesn't represent their best interest. The very same phenomenae occured in the south. Years ago a true southerner would die before voting for a Republican. The Reagan Revolution changed all of that.

#12     Apr 6, 2006
  3. Ricter

Ricter

If I get a really, really dark tan, would I up my chances of climbing the social/income ladder then? Apparently there's a chemical I could take that would make my skin very dark, would that move propel me into an even better life? This is an awesome possibility, because getting a deep tan is fun, and buying that drug is probably much cheaper than college. The ROI is fantastic!

#13     Apr 6, 2006
  4. maxpi

maxpi

In your case it might do it. A black chick [with an MBA] actually asked me to consider hooking up with her once. She was great looking, I still cannot believe it. Right out of the blue almost. If I was not married already I would probably have already done the chemical thing, she would have been worth it, I am getting a woodie just thinking about it actually [the woman, not the chemical]. We would both probably be voting Republican together instead of both voting Republican separately as it now stands.

Anyhow, I find it heartening that young blacks are going towards the right side of the aisle. I noticed that Hillary was out fanning the flames of racial tension with her "Congress is run like a plantation" remarks recently and the panic document shows that they are taking this seriously. If the Dems lose their stranglehold on the black vote there is little chance of them recovering their exalted state of absolute power anytime in the next few decades. They will have to be satisfied with hurling insults over the internet.

#14     Apr 6, 2006
  5. TGregg

TGregg

#15     Apr 6, 2006
  6. Ricter

Ricter

How black are they anyway? How deep would my tan have to be for me to be tempted to go republican? I tell ya what, the power of this causative force, skin coloration, is scary!

#16     Apr 6, 2006
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Sorry, that's from a liberal biased medium, the internet. Got anything better?

#17     Apr 6, 2006