Worst call by cramer ever?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by otcstockfund, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Battapaglia was recommending SUNW at $68

another Crameresque gem

#31     Aug 17, 2007
  2. GaryN

GaryN

The day is not over yet.

#32     Aug 17, 2007
  3. Wow are they selling this rally hard on CNBC or what?
    Maria is on the street smiling and yelling like it's the today show.
    Everything is fine and sunny here in the mkt.
    It's nuts.

#33     Aug 17, 2007
  4. mkmps

mkmps

I never trade on cramer but i do think this guy presents us with some valuable wall street insight. i think for an average joe, on average, he made money. I don;t believe in momentum trading as i think the possible losses outweigh the potential gains, but i do think that an intelligent person can deduct some valuable info from his show. i have only watched maybe 10 -15 of his shows a while back and he seemed to "think" in the right direction. big money is not in momentum, it is in the macro pic idea...

#34     Aug 17, 2007
  5. bluedemon77

bluedemon77 Guest

My thoughts exactly. I just wish CNBC would put Erin in a wet t-shirt. At least then she'd be worth watching with the sound turned off.

#35     Aug 18, 2007
  6. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

Cramer is very smart(obviously) but i just don't think he is a good trader/ as a trader i have ben making money in this very challenging amrketand i think Cramer made money when the market was much easier 10 years ago. he talks alot but says nothing. Kudlow is another idiot.how bout tobin smith and brenda butner on fox news! two annoying clowns trying to be funny.

#36     Aug 19, 2007
  7. The 53-point gain in ES in less than 2 minutes must be close to a record. What were the reactions to the surprise Fed rate cuts in 2001?

#37     Aug 19, 2007
  8. sprstpd

sprstpd

As I remember, the 2001 jump was completely insane compared to Friday's move. I don't have hard facts though, just my memory.

#38     Aug 19, 2007
  9. You're an idiot. Cramer should be canceled. All his picks are horrible and his advice causes people lose money; not make any.

#39     Aug 19, 2007
  10. icanputt

icanputt

I guess all that Botox finally leaked into his brain!!!!!!

#40     Aug 19, 2007