Worst call by cramer ever?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by otcstockfund, Aug 17, 2007.

1. He's paid to be a "guru" cheerleader and to act crazy. Really, he's just doing his job. He should be applauded. If they didn't have him, they would have to create someone like him.

Trading skill and tv ratings are not correlated.

#11     Aug 17, 2007
  2. greddy

greddy

A couple of weeks ago, he was telling Erin that he feels the
    market will rally in the afternoon.

Of course the market tanked.

#12     Aug 17, 2007
  3. Cramer will never utter those words.

#13     Aug 17, 2007
  4. EPrado

EPrado

He also said we would have been down 1000 today if Fed didnt cut. If CNBC had any sense they would fire this asshole. He is by far the most "wrong" person on Wall Street. The only people who listen to him are clueless college kids.

#14     Aug 17, 2007
  5. As soon as Cramer said all his contacts were getting caught short I said to the guys around me I'm fading Cramer. It takes real buying to create sustained upside, not just a bunch of shorts having to cover.

#15     Aug 17, 2007
  6. Yes, but you cannot complaint about the hot chicks. :D

#16     Aug 17, 2007
  7. I prefer the Bloomberg babes..

#17     Aug 17, 2007
  8. Cramer's worst call was probably his SELL EVERYTHING! alert he gave at the bottom of the 1998 mini crash.

Second place, his speech on the 10 internet companies that need to be owned, given right at the top of the 2000 dream bull market. Most of these companies no longer exist.

Today's call might rank as third, but there have been so, so many bad calls...

#18     Aug 17, 2007
  9. You guys need to look at it differently.

Cramer creates edge. Millions of moronic retail customers listen to this guy.

I hope they never cancel his show.

#19     Aug 17, 2007
  10. cramer creates liquidity , hes a good guy

#20     Aug 17, 2007