Worse president... Bush or Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by monty21, Jun 25, 2009.

Who is the worst president?

1. Bush

35 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Obama

43 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. Listen guys, there's a lot of racist material here on ET... a lot from guys that commented on this thread. (Maggot Light you were caught). Perhaps there are no racist pics on this thread necessarily, but if you dig throughout the Politics/Religion forum then you will find all kinds of nonsense. I'm not going to waste my time investigating this garbage, but it is there.

Also, saying "Obongo" is inappropriate.

If some of you guys don't like me being a Moderator PM any administrator. You clowns are taking it too seriously anyway... a moderator... it's nothing special, I just make sure my forums are clean and on topic. Don't act like its anything of importance. Maybe some of you are computer nerds and that would help your ego.

All said and done, don't put racist bs in this forum. Criticize Obama's policies if you don't support him. Calling him a African or a Muslim is pointless. Add some substance.

#51     Jun 30, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Obama is from an African and Muslim family.

To Monty: You Suck!!

#52     Jun 30, 2009
  3. Now now, liberals have taught me that race is blind, unless of course we're looking at white people.

#53     Jun 30, 2009
  4. What's wrong with being from Africa or even being Muslim?

I'm of European descent and my ancestors were once Pagan. I consider my atheist anyway.

What does religion and former ancestry have to do with politics?

#54     Jun 30, 2009
  5. \

Get lost Landis, no one is paying attention to your garbage.

#55     Jun 30, 2009
  6. Do you mean the one who doesn't know when to write its and when to write it's?

#56     Jul 1, 2009
  7. Then why were you suspended from ET for an entire month?

#57     Jul 1, 2009
  8. Oh, I must have forgotten that they didn't have any internet access for you over at your new "vacation" spot . . .

[​IMG]

April 10th - May11th.
    How was your stay? :D

#58     Jul 1, 2009
  9. Yes, you may try to explain away your illiteracy as best you can. Sadly, however, it will remain with you.

#59     Jul 1, 2009
  10. *Sigh*

Your political views are as corrupt as your ability to communicate them properly.

#60     Jul 1, 2009