Worse president... Bush or Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by monty21, Jun 25, 2009.

Who is the worst president?

1. Bush

35 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Obama

43 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. I am correct according to Webster's dictionary .You might want to read the definition of plagiarism before accusing somebody of it next time.

#21     Jun 26, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Some people see nuance some people don't.
    nuance-sensibility to, awareness of, or ability to express delicate shadings

I believe this is one reason Democrats are always fooled to think they have better programs. Democrats think static not dynamic. To Democrats a $1.00 rise in taxes equals a $1.00 rise in revenue.

You need to study the shadings more.

#22     Jun 26, 2009
  3. You seem to favor the intellectual type,but support the party of George Bush,John Mccain and Sarah Palin :confused: :confused:

#23     Jun 26, 2009
  4. You're kidding, right? The Republican party is all about everything being black and white. Mostly white. There is no nuance in absolutism. Bull, meet china shop.

#24     Jun 26, 2009
  5. This is not a point in Obama's favor you realize...

#25     Jun 26, 2009
  6. Obama wasn't in the military and doesn't try to bully other countries.

Bush and Cheney acted as "tough" guys. The only gun Cheney ever fired is the one he uses for quail hunting.

#26     Jun 26, 2009
  7. And face shooting. Don't forget face shooting.

#27     Jun 26, 2009
  8. Being in the military and bullying people are two separate points. Obama still could have served and not bullied other countries...

My criticism comes from the fact that George Bush was slammed for only joining the gaurd, but Obama does not face the same criticism for not having served. It supports the "Obama has done nothing before becoming president" theory.

Disclaimer: While it sounds like I'm on Bush's side vs. Obama, I do not like either president. Then again, I'm not American so who cares what I think.

#28     Jun 26, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No one.

BUT I for one can appreciate your honest objectivity in recognizing that fact. Unlike some of your fellow Canadians

Kudos

#29     Jun 26, 2009
  10. Believe me, Obama was a god in Canada when first elected, but his popularity has plummeted since the "Buy American" clause was put into the stimulus bill. Obama denounces protectionism, but has done nothing to stop the Buy American clause. He's the president of the US fucking A. Surely he could stop it if he wanted to???

#30     Jun 26, 2009