Worse president... Bush or Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by monty21, Jun 25, 2009.

Who is the worst president?

1. Bush

35 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Obama

43 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. Wow Obama is losing 11 to 10.... that is hilarious... I guess the ET community favors Bush.

So funny considering Obama has been in office for several months. I really don't think any president can be worse than Bush in my lifetime.

I mean Bush is a pussy who tried to act tough by joining the Texas air guard.... Obama at least stayed away from the service. Bush's vice president, tough guy Cheney was deferred from the military 5 times lol...!!!

Plus the Bush administration got us into war against a totally innocent enemy in Iraq ( to US).

This thread is funny. Thanks for the laugh, brainwashed Republicans,:p

#11     Jun 26, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Hey Insider, why don't you plagiarize some new sources. You've posted these articles several times already.

BTW, I am finding your viewpoints more and more thoughtless, simple and boring.

#12     Jun 26, 2009
  3. You must be looking in the mirror. :D

#13     Jun 26, 2009
  4. Look who's talking. Gibberish fom Landis.

#14     Jun 26, 2009
  5. Cutten

Cutten

Hard to tell. Remember Bush had extremely high approval ratings early in his presidency (ironically getting ultra-high ratings for completely failing to defend his country and 3000 innocent people against an amateur terrorist attack finance for $500k, that he was warned about beforehand). A week is a long time in politics and by 2012 Obama could either by way ahead or way behind even such an incompetent as Bush.

One thing is for sure - the US populace has no frickin clue how good their own president is, no matter who he may be. They gave Bush approval ratings ranging from over 80% to below 30% within the space of 5 years.

#15     Jun 26, 2009
  6. You're a used car salesman's wet dream. They can see you coming before you've even exited the freeway.

#16     Jun 26, 2009
  7. Do you know what plagiarizing means ?

I gave credit to the sources ,that means it not plagiarism

#17     Jun 26, 2009
  8. Sorry Bush lovers, he's one of if not THE worst, self-serving, lying presidents of all time.

As for Obama.... without regard to his present popularity poll, he's off to a start which will make Bush look like a little girl by comparison.

:mad:

#18     Jun 26, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's what I was thinking when you started this thread. Shouldn't you have waited to take a poll after BO's first term?

I read the rest of your post as blah, blah, blah.

#19     Jun 26, 2009
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Yes, you are correct, in your simple minded, country, little way.

#20     Jun 26, 2009