Worldwide recession very near?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by clambill, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Great theory! "Prices will go down after they stop going up."

Good thing you've taken the necessary risk management steps to avoid losing a whopping $300.

#11     Mar 24, 2010
  2. The bigger question is what will happen to the world when the last of the government bailouts, tax breaks, bond backing and incentive money dries up?

#12     Mar 24, 2010
  3. gucci

gucci

Enjoy the show...
    :D

#13     Mar 24, 2010
  4. Bauclair

Bauclair

No such thing, the second that happens we will just turn the money making machines back on and start passing it out again. I feel that the government seems to think this will solve all of your economic hard ship. I really have to ask myself if they understand what “the Value of the Dollar" really means today in correspondent to gold. I feel this alone will screw the country over in the future; I’m just waiting for the day that I have to go to the store and buy a gallon of milk for 10.00.:confused: :confused: :confused:

#14     Mar 24, 2010
  5. Allen3

Allen3

:D :D :D

Holy crap. What timing!!! That's an impressively apocalyptic chart indicator.

The hour of the beast is nigh. And the name of the beast is health care. 666 will no longer the bottom be, but 484 in the spx... says me. :p

#15     Mar 24, 2010
  6. schizo

schizo

At least with the bailout of AIG, Uncle Sam was aiding Goldman Sachs in God's name so that Goldy could continue to do God's work. Who is to benefit by saving Greece other than gyro-loving lazy tourists mucking around on the beach all day? I'm sure Socrates would be rolling in his grave.

#16     Mar 24, 2010
  7. schizo

schizo

Count me in as a conspiracy theorist, but suppose the governments all over the world start shorting the commodities with the mint coins they printed. Inflation solved. :eek:

Print on!

#17     Mar 24, 2010
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Lets see if ever does dry up, the liquidity put forth in this market over the last 12 months has been record breaking, between zero percent interest rates and stimulus money this economy is having one damn good party right now. It will be a long time before they shut the party down, why take away all this fun, all these free handouts and bailouts why take away tax breaks and first time $8000 tax credits to home buyers. They will keep everything in place and just let it ride. BUBBLE ben bernanke has already started the fun, the next bubble has arrived. Tell all that the good times are just beginning.

#18     Mar 24, 2010
  9. And don't forget that the cash low for the SPX last March was 666 as well.

#19     Mar 24, 2010
  10. Yes, it's pretty damn obvious that this is the plan. After all, those most adversely affected by the insidious effects of endless stimulus, bailouts and currency debasement have literally no voice aside from the ever marginalized Ron Paul.

#20     Mar 24, 2010