WorldCo $$

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by rjontrades, Dec 31, 2003.

1. zdreg

zdreg

in general worldco hired disciplined people with high grade point averages who could get well paid jobs but wanted opportunity to make big money.

your statements are inconsistent. on one hand you say i don't know how much people put up. on the other hand you ask which member of management i am. a member of management would certainly be in a position to know.
    actually you said represent management which would probably allow someone to be familiar with issue of upfront money

#41     Jan 15, 2004
  2. How freaking stupid are you??? I said that you didn't know how much the person posting on ET was down, which you wouldn't know whether you were management or not because you don't F*&KING KNOW WHO HE IS. Earth to "zdreg." And yet, you belittled the guy by saying you were figuring he didn't lose much. And anyone who reviews your post can see you are attached somehow to Worldco management (including going to the other thread, http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=27078 ), your posts are so ridiculously defensive with regards to Worldco comments. And you are so stupid you don't even recognize what is "inconsistent" and what isn't.

#42     Jan 15, 2004
  3. megadon

megadon

worldco is working on all of this to this day............fact .........and its a very small amt of money owed .....m

#43     Nov 17, 2005
  4. Welcome back Walt...errr, I mean magadon.

#44     Nov 17, 2005
  5. millions is a small amount?

#45     Nov 17, 2005