WorldCo $$

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by rjontrades, Dec 31, 2003.

1. that'd be cool.

#11     Jan 2, 2004
  2. jimmyz

jimmyz

I am just trying to say that the checks maybe coming...someone has to be first in getting theirs. Talk to the other guys from WorldCo, if you are still in touch with any. Unfortunately most of the other guys that I know are on vacation till next week.
    Have a good weekend.

#12     Jan 2, 2004
  3. zdreg

zdreg

i guess you are looking for an audit. probably you need to take legal action against firm before taking writeoff it is very doubtful that you can claim anything because you can't prove that there is 0 chance of recovery. this is not written in stone. if you are gung ho talk to an accountant.

#13     Jan 2, 2004
  4. You are probably right. It's not that much at this point anyway. I wonder when the K-1's will be sent out, so we can see the final damage.

#14     Jan 2, 2004
  5. If the K-1s took forever last year (which they did), then they SURE will take forever this year!

#15     Jan 2, 2004
  6. windward

windward

who were the heads of worldco and what happened and would they do an interview you think?

#16     Jan 5, 2004
  7. Interview for what??

#17     Jan 5, 2004
  8. windward

windward

a possible book on wall st types

#18     Jan 5, 2004
  9. The day-to-day operations from the beginning until almost the middle of 2003 were made by Walter Bruan. He is in Thailand now, but otherwise he is very much the type that would love to shoot his mouth off for a book. He had his faults but he was, in many ways, a pretty cool guy.

The power behind the company was pretty much, however, his family, and they probably would not be worth interviewing, nor would they likely want to be.

#19     Jan 5, 2004
  10. bigbear

bigbear

the "Worldco Diaries" would be a great book. some funny shit happened there.

I hear the $$ will be returned. Just a matter of when. Keep your fingers crossed.

#20     Jan 6, 2004