Worldco R.I.P. 1993-2003 ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bmwstox, Mar 4, 2003.

1. We are waiting to see how the whole "liquidity quote" shakes out...there are still discussions taking place regarding the interpretation. My personal feeling is that the block trades will "scoop" up the smaller orders and still give price improvement.....have to wait and see.

Don

#51     Mar 6, 2003
  2. Confidential or not, why don't you address this other guy who is lying in order to slander a company.

#52     Mar 6, 2003
  3. bigbear

bigbear

no one. all these stories about WLDC asking for cap to cover rent. come on. many people who got fired must be pissed. they couldn't cut it. sorry but don't write off WLDC because they wrote you off. these people are a waste of time. they have plenty of it since they lost their trading account.

#53     Mar 6, 2003
  4. Here is news for you. Yes, Andover has been taken over.

#54     Mar 6, 2003
  5. thanks don

#55     Mar 6, 2003
  6. bigbear

bigbear

I just heard that SDS took them over. what does SDS want with a prop firm? Do you know what kind of effect it will have on all their prop offices? Any info you are willing to sahre would be great - thanks a lot Don.

#56     Mar 6, 2003
  7. bmwstox

bmwstox

Hitman, I'm still at Worldco you moron. In fact all they did was ask for a capital contribution, I wasn't "canned." I may be moving to another floor with what's left of the team, lol.

And yes I was there when Al asked my buddy to withold $30,000 from his check. I'm not goin to say much more about that, that's between them two and he asked me not to talk about it. Case closed.

Yes, I'm up net as I've said. It took awhile but a few months is nothing. While I was on hitman's team I was paying high commissions with ticket charges but that's the way it was.
    Ask NYNY what he thinks about hitman.

It's the start of a new year, so I guess we shall see what happens. This market environment will prove who can trade and who can't, the old days are gone.

:cool: BMW

#57     Mar 6, 2003
  8. You'll be seeing some changes in the structure at Andover (minimums, maintenance, and all the rest, according to my sources). We are all watching to see how things pan out. As I've said many times before " a whole lot of consolidation going on"....as soon as I can speak in more detail about everything, I will (whoda thought, eh?).

lol

In all seriousness, however, perhaps traderprophet or another andover member can shed some light on the subject.

Don :)

#58     Mar 6, 2003
  9. So why did you bring it up and talk about it?

#59     Mar 6, 2003
  10. bmwstox

bmwstox

Yes, Andover was bought by them. I think it's a great match. The hammer technology is fluid.

#60     Mar 6, 2003