Worldco R.I.P. 1993-2003 ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bmwstox, Mar 4, 2003.

1. If this business is not already going through a major shake up, it will be truely ugly when it happens

#21     Mar 5, 2003
  2. qdz2

qdz2

Please keep us posed. Inform all abnormal events with any brokers. This gives us indication when we should trigger our contingency measures.

:p

#22     Mar 5, 2003
  3. bmwstox

bmwstox

Yes it was Paul and he's a good guy. I wish him the best of luck. Worldco is done in my opinion.

#23     Mar 5, 2003
  4. bmwstox

bmwstox

I was on Hitman's team but no I was never down 8K in fees, that's straight bullshit and he knows it, no wonder Elite banned him from the boards. I took some time off then came back. Why would I put more money into something which I know is unstable?

Hitman trades the same size I does and I've only been back 3 months, he's been there years. Iif worldco is doing fine, why would they continually ask positive traders to put more money in? My freind is one of the best traders there and they are asking to withold money from his check so they can cover some of their expenses.

#24     Mar 5, 2003
  5. bmwstox

bmwstox

btw,

I'd say about 70% of Hitman's gross comes from the commissions generated by those still left on his team. No slight to him, he's a decent guy, but be honest about where the money is coming from.

:) BMW

#25     Mar 5, 2003
  6. NYNY

NYNY

I think Paul was making 6 figures and was expendable. I just wonder if they offered him a paycut and he declined.

So now he gets unemployment which is half of what you made.(I think)

He was a corky lil guy but was funny as long as he was not on your ass. I wish him luck.

#26     Mar 6, 2003
  7. They have multiple risk mngmt people, so they fired the one with the highest salary. simple!

#27     Mar 6, 2003
  8. I heard you don't have any capital in your account. I heard you were at WLDCO twice (first time in Hitman's group) and never made any money, just complained. Is this true? If so, you aren't gonna make it in this market anywhere else!

#28     Mar 6, 2003
  9. Hard to believe. There is so much BS flying around, by people ripping WLDCO unfairly and people going overboard the other direction!

#29     Mar 6, 2003
  10. That would explain why some of their guys were starting a fight with some of the regular traders the X-Mas party yr and a half back. They must be low class!

#30     Mar 6, 2003