Worldco R.I.P. 1993-2003 ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bmwstox, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Momo:

Am I understanding that this gentleman is 80 yrs of age? If so, I guess that would give him plenty of experience in gaining insight as to how liquid markets move.

Would you say he trades from the chart, or does he watch individual transactions carefully? And how many round trips does he take in a typical day?

I, personally, find your commentary riveting.

Thanks. Silver

#251     Apr 24, 2003
  2. jester

jester Guest

Pumpanddump,

Before you speak w/o thinking again or knowing any facts about who you flame,.. let me tell you about momtrdr.

I've seen him trade and his trade logs. He is also a personal friend of mine. He is probably one of the best traders and has one of the best trading minds I've ever met! He "consistently" pulls nice profits out of the market. He is also an extraordinary human and daily volunteers to help young people in a "Big Brother" program here in the Bay Area.

He is one of the "very" few on ET that I respect and read his every post.

He is far from ruining this board.....he is one of the few that adds real value here...and I through myself into that last category as well

J-

#252     Apr 24, 2003
  3. jester

jester Guest

re> and I through myself into that last category as well

I meant by saying this that I consider myself to "not" add much on ET as compared to my friend momotrdr.

J -

#253     Apr 24, 2003
  4. Silver-

yes he is, and yes it does.
    I can tell you that he does trade from charts. However, using them
    definitely in synchronicity with one another. Trades are perfectly timed
    with the confirmation of entry in one time frame, with that one or more higher. Trades per day vary according to what mkt, will allow. However, on avg. 8-12 per day.

-momo

#254     Apr 24, 2003
  5. Someone else put that a while back and it seems to be true.

Anyone on the inside of Worldco want to comment on the future of the place or the general feeling of the traders??

What's really gonna happen there?

#255     Apr 25, 2003
  6. Worldco is doing fine relative to the market. People panicked when the firm did a much needed downsizing. Although it still needs to improve its execution system and hire back some techs, things are otherwise ok. The firm has plenty of money and stability.

#256     Apr 25, 2003
  7. grif2037

grif2037

a pure shlock house

#257     May 23, 2003
  8. Casey30

Casey30

So,

What are the current deals being offered traders at WLDC? I used to trade their, but have been gone for 7 months.

#258     May 24, 2003