Worldco payouts.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Casey30, Nov 21, 2003.

1. yes i got my check friday, and went right to the bank... no problems so far... i will feel lucky to get the rest

#11     Nov 26, 2003
  2. bigbear

bigbear

most of the mooks in this board are loving the WLDC rumors. they closed their shop - they returned 67% of cap. plan on paying rest.

i know the people who liked to bash worldco are upset things didn't turn out worse - so sorry.

the rumors were all bull. i am glad I was at worldco who saw the end of trading and was able to cut the string on time. other firms who die a slow death will be the ones paying out 25% of traders cap because they spent the rest trying to survive in a bullet-less market. they were huge commissions for WLDC. they are for other firms as well.

just want to say it one last time to the mooks who bash worldco. Spend your energy learning to trade rather than typing dumb messages on this board and maybe you could make a living trading rather than being the MOOK that you are. you know it - i know it - and the rest of these boards know it. so shut up until you have something to talk about.

#12     Nov 29, 2003
  3. VOLUME

VOLUME

"trying to survive in a bullet-less market. they were huge commissions for WLDC."

They were huge commissions for Worldco because they raped you on the charges. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told by ex-Worldco guys that they were paying $25 per bullet (1000 shares).

Is that correct?

#13     Nov 29, 2003
  4. Actually, many traders were paying significantly more than that, and they had only lowered the prices to almost reasonable levels for most of the traders at some point this year. And ask those former Worldco guys what the minimum shares were a year and a half ago or so.

#14     Nov 29, 2003
  5. some traders paid $15 per 1000.

#15     Nov 29, 2003
  6. Only at the very end, and even then the good majority paid quite a bit more.

#16     Nov 29, 2003
  7. Like me. I think it was $50 for 1000, plus the trade commission. I think I broke even at about +.07 on a bullet short. Passing them around was fun, like buying drinks at a bar, an expensive bar.

#17     Nov 29, 2003
  8. mrmoose

mrmoose

"Like me. I think it was $50 for 1000, plus the trade commission. I think I broke even at about +.07 on a bullet short. Passing them around was fun, like buying drinks at a bar, an expensive bar.'

i made alot more money then paying those rates and .01 then i do now paying alot less

#18     Nov 29, 2003
  9. bigbear

bigbear

there is the real truth. market ain't what it was.

About $15 for 1000. Even firms practically giving away bullets they had to make up huge chunk of revenue - period.

no one likes to hear good things about WLDC. I even had someone PM me concerned I was trashing him about his WLDC trashing.

WLDC gave a lot of people a chance that didn't deserve it - when they got fired they trashed WLDC. they sucked - not WLDC. we are getting some if not all of our cap back. they left the biz because with no bullets they knew they were dead. other firms can pretend they are fine till the day the DOT gets turned off and they get back 25% of cap after the firm is run into the ground. at least WLDC quit when firm was only run half way into the ground.

if half these mooks spent time reviewing a few charts instead of blabbing all week in these forums there would be a lot more $$ being made and a lot less whining.

#19     Nov 30, 2003
  10. "if half these mooks spent time reviewing a few charts instead of blabbing all week in these forums there would be a lot more $$ being made and a lot less whining."

...truer words have never been spoken......

rttrader1 -

#20     Nov 30, 2003