Worldco LLC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Hitman, Dec 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitman

Hitman

I will be here to answer any and all questions regarding Worldco, LLC, one of the largest proprietary trading firms in the U.S. We specialize in NYSE and do 1-5% of the volume of the exchange.

Unlike any other firm, it is completely possible to start with little to no capital at Worldco (I started with $1000 capital contribution and at one point I was down $5000). And unlike the select few that does this, we offer top notch commission rate / payout.

The only criterias I am looking for are hunger, passion, and discipline. Previous trading experience (professional/non-professional) helpful but not required.

If you are new to this exciting profession, you should start at Worldco, because it gives you an opportunity to get started with very little of your own capital exposed. And your progress will be a lot quicker than you can do on your own with a small account.

If you are already trading but frustrated about your commission rate / payout, we will beat any offer on Wall Street if you possess the potential that we are looking for. We self-clear, and we will beat any offer if you show us that you deserve nothing short of the best.

Unlike other recruiters, I am not on a high horse, I don't pretend that I am trying to help out other folks (my trading journal does just that) when I am recruiting. And I don't dodge bullets, I firmly believe that Worldco is the best professional firm in this business, but we have our flaws as well, you will NEVER EVER have a question UNADDRESSED on this thread, and I do it in public, there is absolutely nothing to hide because we believe we are the best there is, sans sugar coating.

You will find no gimmicks here. There is no $1000 seminars, empty promises, fabricated success %'s, strategies that generate loads of commission for the firm but adds very little to your own bottomline. We provide everything you need to succeed, and your chance as good as anyone else who walk thorough our door.

If you are interested please send me an e-mail and tell me a little bit about yourself (age/location/experience). We have branch offices in New York City, Long Island, Hampton, Melville, Boca Raton, and San Francisco.

If you are in New York area, who knows, maybe like STOCKKBROKER you will be trading on my team :)

My goal is to become a great trader and build a great team. You can be a part of it. Look forward to hear from you.

2. I thought this was Elitetrader.com, not Monster.com...

:)

I have enjoyed your trading journals, keep it up!

3. cag

cag

Did Rtharp get to ya Hitman, show you the secrets of recruiting? It really blows my mind how you guys are such dedicated traders but find all this time to wright on this board. It's magic I tell you!!

4. Hitman

Hitman

Let's put it this way, I can either "spread the word" on every single thread I post to, starts heated debates every time I see the word "prep firm", or I can keep it all under one thread.

My trading journals have some of the highest hit rates of any thread, and I think it has been a strong selling point for this board, let's face it, it is just one thread, you don't have to read it.

As I said, I don't care what any one thinks, I am offering an opportunity, nothing more. And oh I have bullet proof skins, you can flame me any way you want and I will still be here.

5. Thank you for taking the time out of your trading day to write this. I'm sure it must take a great deal of committment trading, managing traders, monitoring the market, managing a team and it's support, writing your journal and watching the boards for responses to your new recruiting thread.

Question:

1: How old are you?

2: Did you say in your post that you "are not on a high horse, pretending to be helping others"?

3: Then did you say "your trading journal is doing that for you"?

I'm confused. Is it wrong to be helping people or pretending to be helping people? Which one are you doing?

I think your journal posts are great!! Keep it up, and I have to know how you found those few extra hours in the day? I've been looking for hours 26-28 for years now!!

Pejman Hamidi

6. Jackal

Jackal

Who asked you to "spread the word"? Why don't you just pay Baron and put up an advertisement and get back to talking about trading? I am so happy you are now a manager at worldco, just one more poster "selling" something, that really helps my trading!
    We will truly find out how bad the trading firms are doing when schonfeld starts posting!

Does worldco give you a set dollar amount for each post that you make glorifying them, if they are not, they should!

7. Hitman

Hitman

As I said, I completely don't care what other people think of how I do things, there is an audience on this board, namely the under 25K crowd, who deserve an opportunity to succeed.

1. I am 22.

2. My point is, I am not even pretending I am just trying to help other newbies, like everyone else my participation on this board carries other motivations. Unlike other posters in my shoes, I believe it benefits both me and members on this board.

Not every trader needs to spend 12 hours a day, 8 hours a day is more than sufficient for me to take care of my own trading, and during the dead zone I can commit a lot of time on this board.

From this point on I will only respond to Worldco specific questions and I will ignore all flames.

8. Hitman,

You know I respect you for your great Journal thread. You also know that I have a respect for the way you have grown as a trader.

In order to recruit people to Worldco, I suggest that you email or pm them on a 1-to-1 basis. That way, there can be no criticisms of your motives. I personally do not doubt your good intentions, but I question the aptness of using Elitetrader threads... Elitetrader PM's may be a better route.

I look forward to reading your future threads on how you develop your team and how it performs.

Good trading,
    Candle

9. Candletrader, well put...

Hitman, sometimes it is better to go with the gentle touch rather than a strong hand... at least that works with the ladies...:cool:

"Here endeth the lesson" - Sean Connery, from The Untouchables

10. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

between hitman and don bright this site has become one big commercial.....what happened???? well if you can't beat them then join them, anyone else want to recruit traders....it must be ok now. Hey, come to think of it, i could use some new traders in my office....if interested please email me!!!!! we do pairs, arbs, swing trade, blah, blah, blah.

#10     Dec 19, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.