Worldco Llc - Walter Bruan Scott Comes Out Of Hiding..

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Copernicus, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some people would argue that there's nothing left of wall street except Goldman Sachs. huge opportunities overseas. wall street acts like a deer in the headlights with its paws in the cookie jar.

pardon the mixed metaphors.

#51     Nov 16, 2005
  2. Pia is from Thailand

#52     Nov 16, 2005
  3. megadon

megadon

walters wife is thai and was thai 100 percent thai........everyone knows this.......ask anyone thats common knowledge.....as to your other comment you are somewhat correct their are only big big firms now..............the wall marts of wall st..........and what does the averge guy at wall mart make..........the corporations are too big to work for.....thats why walters doing deals in asia hes fluid.... he goes where the real opportunities are .....m

#53     Nov 16, 2005
  4. i traded at worldco from 2000 to 2003. they gave me an opportunity to trade, and i appreciated it while i was there. traders made millions. towards the end, it became some kind of immigration office.

#54     Nov 16, 2005
  5. so anyway, can you ask him if we can have our money back. thank you.

#55     Nov 16, 2005
  6. megadon

megadon

to say it was an immigration office is really almost politically incorrect......he hired many who would not have had a chance at many prejudiced firms .....and he was right to give them that chance....its paying off for him now...hes in asia ...and by the way worldco owes traders not him....it took many years to build worldco .....so it will take a few to dismantle it .......m

#56     Nov 16, 2005
  7. megadon

megadon

i am owed a small ammt also .....i will wait....patiently....so what...m

#57     Nov 16, 2005
  8. Surdo

Surdo

How can you defend that low life?
    It does not get much lower than AF Bruan or PTJP in the history of Wall Street.
    I guess you were one of the pond scum on the inside of Walter's web.

#58     Nov 16, 2005
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I was there from 2000 to 2002. We probably know each other. What building and floor did you trade on?

#59     Nov 16, 2005
  10. megadon

megadon

remember ......he started married puts.......and moc..s.....gave guys big overides........gave options to his traders in the firm itself......ask your present firm to do that for you......he defended his traders at no cost to them during serious investigations .....and he had faith in many many with no money up at all...........he paid everyone every 2 weeks like clockwork for years....does anyone get a check every two weeks now........and his door was always open .......i remember the guy for a long long time he would not be beaten on rates almost ever.......and he liked to be with us ..........its just too bad he was a little too agressive .......his costs were too big for the volume in 03....wall st is littered with firms with a similar story its nothing new...its the bis thats all..............m

#60     Nov 16, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.