Worldco Llc - Walter Bruan Scott Comes Out Of Hiding..

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Copernicus, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How did he change the business for the better and how are you crediting him for the business now. I remember worldco as a high commission place until the last year when deals got a little more aggressive. They made people hold 25k up. They pretty much raped new guys with fees. He had bigger traders start to leave in the final 2 years and did not give then there money in the 6 month grace period he had. You act like he was running a great ship and people just came in and closed his doors and everyone’s money magically disappeared. It very common knowledge he lived the party life even when he was alone. He came from money too so you act like he was a damn genius. He won’t ever make good with people because if he wanted to he could right now Walter is not poor but if he made up for worldco he might be.

#21     Nov 15, 2005
  2. Sounds amazing he is raping the Asians. He should be a saint and this is a guy you think will make good to others.

#22     Nov 15, 2005
  3. 7% and half penny comish?
    his top traders might be going for $50/day

#23     Nov 15, 2005
  4. megadon

megadon

the guy kicks ass.......i hope he starts his hedge fund in ny soon.....when worldco pays you all off your few dollars....i will expect a few apologies on this link ..............i hope your all strong enough to give them.......i guess i just miss his style.

#24     Nov 15, 2005
  5. I bet you have a cheerleader skirt and pompoms with Walter's name on them.

#25     Nov 15, 2005
  6. megadon

megadon

who dident party in the dot com boom......the guy partyed yeah so what........so does all of wall st..........seriously i partyed with him as i was making huge money...............you guys are so funny i am practically laughing out loud .......really.........anyway yes i have some pom poms so do many others .................no one else has done what he did .......no one ...........who who hires guys with no cash up like he did ..............im waiting..........who carrys guys when their down like he did ..............he was a real player and still is .......i assure you.................the guy never had a hooker in his life ...he is a family guy....married ....kids.....remember when he used to give guys checks just because they needed it .....i do ......big ones too.......he hired probably 5000 guys over the years.......as for his present asian bis he is just like amexpress....paying the same outsourcing wages........................if you havent noticed its a globalized world now .............goldman sachs is doing the same thing in trading now........that damm guy probably did it first .......i know worldco became an llc before goldman beacme an llc.......if you cant cheer for a guy like that i feel bad for you guys........educate yourself slowly then comment ........megadon

#26     Nov 15, 2005
  7. megadon

megadon

he was never in hiding ..........its a stupid name for this link....it should be changed to walter scott bruan is back .........if anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt he does .........and you know it.....come on guys get real

#27     Nov 15, 2005
  8. range

range

I think megadon is Walt.

Check out his profile:
    Biography: trader financier
    Interests: real estate

#28     Nov 15, 2005
  9. megadon

megadon

wish it were so.......but yes my profile does match his intrests.....and i have gotten to know him....m

#29     Nov 15, 2005

10. thats the name because he didnt surface publically after the worldco blow up. as for your earlier comment stating that his info on bloomberg has been there for a while, thats simply not true.

#30     Nov 15, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.