Worldco Llc - Walter Bruan Scott Comes Out Of Hiding..

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Copernicus, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm sure walter scott has no problems recruting in thailand, just wondering if he picked up the language yet :)

#11     Nov 3, 2005
  2. Will try to find out what actually he has for offer, not snooping.
    Thai language, you never become fluent, except learning
    some basics

#12     Nov 4, 2005
  3. megadon

megadon

walts just fine....he is trading his own acct .......running 80 guys all over asia......investing in real estate in florida and thailand....he is opening a new office in hong kong in mid 06......starting a high end mortgage bis in palm beach.......recruting talent in boston as usual......the guy has always been available .....look how long that bloomberg link has been active .also plans to return to new york in 07 or 08 to start a new hedge fund when the volitility and volume really picks up.......he has no partners now he owns 100 percent of whatever he is doing...............he was great back then 5 yrs ago just imagine how good he is now..............i saw him for a drink the other night briefly he was with 9 guys they looked really smart they all worked for him all asian....he always has been a bit of a mystery

#13     Nov 15, 2005
  4. this fugitive criminal is being glorified?!

now ive heard everything.

#14     Nov 15, 2005
  5. megadon

megadon

i feel very very sure all individuals who were involved with worldco will recieve 100 percent of monies owed them plus intrest........walt is not a fugitive or a criminal.......he cared for all those who worked with him a great deal.........just wait and see .....he never hurt any of us .....he just had some short term problems with worldco that were not his fault........and i know he is working on them to this day................i saw him on park ave strolling along in a light grey suit............he looks great

#15     Nov 15, 2005
  6. WHAT ARE YOU HIS AGENT/REPRESENTATIVE/GIRLFRIEND..THIS GUY LIVING IT UP IN THAILAND WITH OTHER PEOPLES MONEY AND YOUR DEFENDING AND PRAISING HIM LIKE A SHEEP. I GUARENTEE YOU HE WILL NEVER EVER GIVE BACK BACK ANY OF THAT MONEY, THE PROOF IS IN HIS ACTIONS NOT HIS WORDS, SOUND LIKE HE HAS ALOT OF MONEY AND YET HE CANT GIVE BACK EVEN THE SMALLER GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS, IGNORANCE IS BLISS

#16     Nov 15, 2005
  7. megadon

megadon

you are all wrong about him....he is in the states this month....and by the way he made many many of us multi millionaires ............just really ask around........all those very very low rates you are all paying now are due to his actions ........he changed the bis for the better ......think about it......oh i forgot to mention he still has the same phone number he had 6 years ago.....a n.y. number..........enough said

#17     Nov 15, 2005

8. walter gave a lot of people start in the business. there are many grateful traders having been given a chance by Walter/worldco and getting them started on the path to trading and $$$. there is also the other half of the coin, newer traders that joined after 2002, and especially the ones that joined a year before the shutdown, not only were they given hope in hopeless situation (being kept on board and churning), they put down money and saw nothing back.

#18     Nov 15, 2005
  9. many prop firms gave many people starts in the business

#19     Nov 15, 2005
  10. megadon

megadon

well no one knew worldco was going to stop trading.......but looking back now it was the right decision.....worldco had a fantastic run in a great cycle......since then its all been a strugle and you all know that to be the truth............i feel everyone will be made whole on the dollars owed them...the guy has great timing .............someone just told me over the phone his payout in asia is 7 percent .......comissions a half penny.........can anyone who is running a u.s. firm even come close to the money he is making...................................their is only one king

#20     Nov 15, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.