Worldco Going Out of Business

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Thug_Life, Oct 14, 2003.

1. You will likely be unsuccessful....

as you all know, LLCs provide limited liability to all of its owners (members)....

#211     Oct 30, 2003
  2. website seems to work fine for me!

http://www.worldco.com/

#212     Oct 30, 2003

3. The managing directors (i.e. people who ran offices) got most of their cash back, probably! Isn't that how it usually works: the top management goes home with everything and the little guy with nothing?

#213     Oct 30, 2003
  4. xbrxx

xbrxx

Dude, quit ressurecting this old ass post. No one has posted for like 6 days now. Amazingly, the last 5 posts have been yours though. All in the same day. And some in the last 10 minutes.

Sad.....

#214     Oct 30, 2003
  5. from what I have read, you also do not need to pass nasd exams. Bright is therefore more a retail firm than a prop shop...

#215     Oct 30, 2003
  6. xbrxx

xbrxx

Seriously, are you trying to post intelligent comments, or just trying to boost your # of posts.

#216     Oct 30, 2003
  7. Hey, just responding to messages I am reading. Is what I say wrong? Bright Doesn't require you to pass exams and is THEREFORE MORE OF A RETAIL FIRM THAN A PROP SHOP....why in the world would i post anything other than an intelligent comment? lol

#217     Oct 30, 2003
  8. not as sad as your pitiful situation.....browsing the site searching for people that are ressurecting old posts. Obviously, you aren't yourself posting intelligent commetns yet you question me on whether I am. All you are doing is responding to my comments by saying that i shouldn't have posted them. If you consider that to be intelligent posting, then i'd hate to see you when you aren't trying to be intelligent....lol

#218     Oct 30, 2003
  9. xbrxx

xbrxx

Yes, my life is very sad and pitiful. I searched far and wide to find this post. You scroll down the Pro Firms..... and whammo. look what we have here. I clicked on the "Worldco Going Out of Business" thread, expecting to read something NEW and INTERESTING regarding WorldCo. But all I read so far is some posts from a lame ass replying to OLD posts. Why bother posting in this thread that was NEAR death, and waste peoples time reading your jibberish. Next thing you know, you'll probably be replying to Hitman's old posts! LOL! Here's my recommendation:

You could have easily responded to those OLD ass posts by:
    1. PMing the person.
    2. Summarizing it in one full post, instead of replying to everyone individually!

What i'm saying doesn't require any intelligence, but COMMON SENSE. Hopefully you acquire some at Oxford.

xbrxx

#219     Oct 30, 2003
  10. I had a desire to respond to a post I read and I acted on it. I am not obliged to send PMs when I am looking for general information about the post I am commenting on....this is a forum and in a forum you POST MESSAGES FOR ALL TO SEE. I hadn't realized the thread was old since I started reading it from page 1 through to the last page and just responded to the posts I felt like responding to (i.e. i responded to earlier posts before I responded to later posts). I am here to garner information about hte collapse of Worldco which, I might add, I predicted two weeks before it became public (see the thread entitled: Grasso Resigns, WorldCo Folds?). Also, as far as I am concerned, 6 days is not a long time. I would like to know if there have been any developments in the worldco ordeal and I know that if members on here see the worldco thread when they log on they will likely comment with additional information on the collapse. So I didn't mean to offend you but I did nothing wrong! I am reading this thread probably for the same reason you are. Take care!

#220     Oct 31, 2003