worldco going out of business??

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by st0ckman, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. from which office?

#11     Oct 10, 2003
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Santa Monica

#12     Oct 10, 2003
  3. Casey30

Casey30

right now it seems there are several rumors going around,

a buyout? a reorganization? and a total closure? You pick, I have no idea.

#13     Oct 10, 2003
  4. your right mav its true. they are having a meeting on monday. i cant belive it. i am glad my company got bought out. if wldc is going under thats a major statement for the health of our industry.
    although i am not surprised since belzberg blows!!!!!

#14     Oct 10, 2003

5. now when you say out of business, do you mean just that branch or the entire operation is going to bankruptcy? Just a couple a days ago there was a thread about Navillus going out of business when in fact they where merging with barkely trading.

#15     Oct 10, 2003
  6. no one has a clue not even wldc traders!!! bankrupt / restructure who knows!!!

#16     Oct 10, 2003
  7. So as to not be considered "bias" here. I would like to suggest that you guys check out my note on the other WorldCo thread....which basically says that we should perhaps have a discussion of the benefits of the various firms with the people who are at least in management or ownership positions.

Rumors and innuendo do no one any good, and can be bad for the industry. Perhaps someone can ask Walter to take part in a discussion on the board, along with Chet (Echo), John (Redwood), B.P.(Assent), David from Generic/ProActive, and whomever else would like to participate.

We can take questions, just the the Democrats in their debates, or Arnold in California.....in fact, I think what we would do might be more civil!! :cool:
    Don

#17     Oct 10, 2003
  8. Don,

i'm not debating anyone with a 140+ IQ....my mama didn't raise no fools!!!!

#18     Oct 10, 2003
  9. MotorMan

MotorMan

Well no one was taking any equipment, there was no announcement, they didn't shut down the place (yet), there were no fights, burnings, or anything else you can think of. Are people concerned?? F*ck yeah, especially those of us with capital. The fact is something is happening and no one knows yet what it is

#19     Oct 10, 2003
  10. i have heard about worldco going out of business from disgruntal extraders on this forum. That should have raise a flag. What ever happens i hope those traders do not lose their money on their accts.

#20     Oct 10, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.