Worldco Fined by NASD

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 2yearNewbie, Jan 14, 2004.

1. what IS your point? You made snide and absurd assumptions on why that guy might have had $45,000 in his account (when some big traders had many times more), when it could be as simple as the fact that Worldco pushed that in their contract and he signed. So now he wants his $15,000, especially since Worldco lied for over a year about the state of their financial affairs (right up until the week they went under, when they were still bringing in new money) and did other shady things.

#41     Jan 19, 2004
  2. AG is doing just fine, and didn't lose a dime. Hard to feel sympathy for that. And it is still unclear whether he knew about the financial situation early on and was then a party to the deception, or whether he was deceived himself (probably the former, but possibly the latter).

#42     Jan 19, 2004
  3. Geez ZDREG maybe you are just a moron with a keyboard and spare time. $40,000 was alot of the trader's cap requirement

#43     Jan 20, 2004
  4. zdreg

zdreg

what is your point?

#44     Jan 20, 2004
  5. Free bar,plenty of food,sushi,good music.That girl who ran the agency desk Lynn Whelan looked very hot:D

#45     Jan 20, 2004
  6. I've known a number of people who got really screwed by this firm. I've even visited the firm in new york. really big office on wallst but im glad i didn't go with them. What happened to the initial deposits of the former traders...? Did they settle yet?

#46     Jan 29, 2004
  7. Good question. What is the latest news on trader capital?

#47     Feb 7, 2004