Worldco - Dimitiri

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by fatman, Jan 9, 2003.

1. Several months ago I saw an advertisement where his hedge fund was hiring an assistant yet experienced trader to help with his fund which was trading stocks, bonds, and futures. He had a website too but I can't remember the name of the hedge fund to find the website.

#31     Jan 9, 2003
  2. I was kidding!!! The man made millions, from a beach, why not throw in that he didn't speak or read english!! Would make it that much more interesting?

#32     Jan 9, 2003
  3. nitro

nitro

Oh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

And by the way, he is blind and can't hear, but he still had a squawk to the SP500 pit.

He used to put his hands on his computer's speakers so that he could tell buying and selling pressure from the vibrations that his computer's speakers made.

nitro

#33     Jan 9, 2003
  4. Now you got it. Now imagine people didn't make me explain I was kidding, someone new to Elite would read the thread, and start a Wall St. Legend. The man we heard of, but no one ever saw!!!! Spooooooookyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

#34     Jan 9, 2003
  5. VictorS

VictorS

wow, I thought I was the only one who traded this way. hope no one reveals my "start of trading bell sound" technique.

#35     Jan 9, 2003
  6. #36     Jan 9, 2003
  7. I think he will move his main office from Chicago to NY. He will relocate to 650 Madison Avenue, 19th Floor, which is below Schonfelds offices.

#37     Jan 9, 2003
  8. beach stories are great regarding stud traders and even greater for blind, mute traders with narcolepsy. i wonder how that influences big money investing in a hedge fund...

#38     Jan 10, 2003
  9. ZBEAR

ZBEAR

And this guy never Blew Up ??

"Never" ain't over yet !

#39     Jan 10, 2003
  10. ....but I heard that Dmitry stands 8 feet tall, breathes fire, and had a threesome once with Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie.

#40     Jan 10, 2003