Worldco Background check

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by lagwagid, Oct 21, 2002.

1. nitro

nitro

NYC,

You gonna take this from these guys?

nitro

#11     Oct 29, 2002
  2. yeah, to the newbie drip who puts up NO money of his own... which u conveniently neglect to mention... which, in that case, makes it a pretty damn good deal afterall...

if you've got cash and experience, worldco can give you one of the best deals on the planet... if what people i know from there tell me is true (and i have no reason to doubt these guys), the deals walt can put up would make your knees buckle..

self clearing.

take 2, take another 2...and put them together...

#12     Oct 29, 2002
  3. Beer Man

Beer Man

If your a newbie with no dough, you will probably have to pay 1.5 c share with ticket charges, and expect caviot's that you have to build up 50k in acct. to get your payout and 10k to get any pay.

If your a pro with dough, you might be able to cut a deal with the man(.0075 if your lucky) (self clearing dosent matter when greed is involved) if his hang over is not too bad,,,but it will not matter because

--bullets-marked up ridiculasly.
    --ss violations-huge fines,take dough first and ask questions later they reverse trades a week later at questionable levels if they were winners
    --broken networks, poor-software, sneaky administrators
    --lies and more lies on anything (if your remote your really fucked)
    --vendors disdain them (then when you need help,,guess who gets screwed)
    This is the tip of the iceberg
    it is the scurge of the industry....BAR NONE

It should be a huge indicator that they want you to pay for their background check on you...how pathetic

#13     Oct 29, 2002
  4. Went for interview to Worldco 3 years ago. Did not like the person who interviewed me the guy was hiding his eyes and the office was something like a dirty room with a bunch of guys who do not know each other. I left the office with a filling that I just escaped robbery. After that had two calls from them when the same person insisted that paying to them higher commissions is only in my own interests. When I asked why do I have to pay them more than I pay at my present company the guy said because wee are self - cleared that's why, you do not understand full benefits of it.

#14     Oct 29, 2002