World Without US Dominance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spectre2007, Jan 5, 2008.

1. What if people like you went and got a job and quit looking for handouts.

John

#31     Jan 6, 2008
  2. Total and complete bull-shit.

The Russans had already kicked hitlers ass by the time America engaged in fighting over there.

Read your history books.

#32     Jan 6, 2008
  3. I live in states and i keep asking myself the same questions . But we have to accept in america the govt only does stuff to benefit the corporations . that what puts them in power - the donations - not the elections. so they have to answer to the corporations not the people .

Here in florida the newly elected governor ran on a platform promising no or lowered home taxes. Now he says he cant do it and he has allowed insurance to go up , one of his larger donators to his campaign .

I guess thats capitalism at its best .

#33     Jan 6, 2008
  4. LOL so you would rather live under Stalin??

John

#34     Jan 6, 2008
  5. Like with the global warming hoax.

#35     Jan 6, 2008
  6. But for some egotistical reason you now seem to think its your right. The world used to look up to the US, but in 40 years your leaders have managed to turn that around to the point where you are now the most despised nation on earth.

Thats no mean feat!

#36     Jan 6, 2008
  7. And I bet I can guess who you've been voting for. Ignorance and arrogance all rolled into one. A perfect example of the attitude that is bringing the country to its knees

#37     Jan 6, 2008
  8. #38     Jan 6, 2008
  9. Retired

Retired

#39     Jan 6, 2008
  10. toc

toc

'Vote Obama'

Mr Obama is all talk and only little action. Hillary has a record of going after issues and getting them completed and done. Last thing US needs is experimentation at the top level. Hillary President, Obama VP is the ideal combination. Other than that, I will take Romney, but problem is he is to hawkish on the defense budget which means he will do little to face the deficits of all sorts on the US sheets.

#40     Jan 6, 2008