WORLD WIDE SOVERIEGN DEBT FORGIVENESS, An ET Roundtable

Discussion in 'Economics' started by William Rennick, Nov 14, 2012.

1. The Saudis have had us by the nuts since "Three Days of the Condor" (six days, actually), but that grip is weakening. China is shitting themselves that we'll have the might and a native supply (and supply lines) with the Bakken formation.

#41     Nov 14, 2012

2. Yea, well it looks like the dumbest thread ever got visited by some real brain power.

Rennick Hawking out:cool:

#42     Nov 14, 2012
  3. #43     Nov 14, 2012
  4. TGregg

TGregg

i]Quote from TGregg:[/i]

Why not forgive *all* debt, public and private? Since money is just paper, why not hand it out on the street corners? [/QUOTE]

So you have no answer? To the easy extension?

Wow.

And you call me pompous.

LOL.

#44     Nov 14, 2012
  5. I'll have to pimp out the Winnebago with those and head to North Dakota to see the boom first hand.

#45     Nov 14, 2012

6. So you have no answer? To the easy extension?

Wow.

And you call me pompous.

LOL.
    [/QUOTE]

I already responded in the first post. Leave the private debt alone. Handing money out is ruining this country. Get a shine box

#46     Nov 14, 2012
  7. Shine box lol. I am starting to love this thread.

#47     Nov 14, 2012
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Central Banks print money and buy soveign debt. This amounts to theft, via outright monetization of the peoples money, to "lend" money back to the people. That debt can be wiped out immediately.

Commercial banks purchase sovereign debt in the exact same way. They create commercial bank credit - money - then buy sovereign debt. The exact effect is the same - the peoples money is devalued via bank monetization. That debt can be wiped out since commercial banks effectively print the money they loan to the Government.

The rest, is real debt, owed to people, corporations and funds that actually lent the government real money made by people who went out into the motherfucking economy, and earned it. That debt should be honored and paid back.

All banker debt can be wiped out - Central and Commercial banks. Fuck the bankers.

One problem - the bankers control the system. Thats' why it hasn't happened. Why would they cut their own throat to save their slaves (us)?

The coming war, will be the people, versus the money printers (the banker motherfuckers).

#48     Nov 14, 2012