World War III needed to wake up the people

Discussion in 'Economics' started by DT-waw, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Devils advocate. Good game to play.

Have u ever been in a chess match, and u realize ur in deep trouble, maybe 5 or 6 moves out, but definitely in deep trouble? U get this look on ur face, and ur opponent smiles because s/he knows uve seen the trap, but it is too late to do anything about it.

The opponent is the NWO. They know we see them, now let's run thru some moves.

We beat the British because they were a stationary target, and had a rediculously long supply line.

NWO is a moving target, with an unlimited supply line.

They did err with the French. The solution in America is too feed us till we pop, give us Wii and XBox, and incrementalism.

In chess when u c an opponent has got u in deep trouble, sometimes u have to play a move that will unsettle ur opponent and maybe they will make a mistake. The Americans did this with the Brits. They declared independence. King George overplayed his hand, and Washington got very, very, lucky.

I don't c a move to make that will unseat this plan. Revolution? I just don't c it.

#61     Jun 12, 2009
  2. War has been going on a long time. This is the current phase. This land grab will be done, very slowly tho. And they will redistribute it at some points. The whole process now is to get as far as they can without inciting a revolt.

#62     Jun 12, 2009
  3. So far, to me anyways, it looks like there'l be no revolt at the ballot box, let alone any other kind.

#63     Jun 12, 2009