World War III needed to wake up the people

Discussion in 'Economics' started by DT-waw, Jun 10, 2009.

1. why don't you be one of the first to die for the greater cause

I say it is stupid to fight the shift that is taking place, you don't have the power you don't have the money, your efforts will be fruitless, but if you want to waste your life be my guest, I say fuck the future, fuck this planet, let both of them collide into the shit they are, let the era of suffering begin

#51     Jun 12, 2009
  2. R u depressed?

Where did I say anything about dying???

I told DT that men have died for telling less truths than those in the Venus Project. It is too late tho. Nobody is talking about fighting any shift.

Get that vision checked.

#52     Jun 12, 2009
  3. you're supposedly trying to inform others regarding the supposed changes that are coming, I was just saying you can be one of the many who have died for telling less truths

#53     Jun 12, 2009
  4. loza

loza Guest

I agree with you to some extent but I feel WWIII is no longer needed as it would be way too dangerous. The US is a linchpin keeping the status quo and once the US collapses economically (we are half way there) it would pave the way to a new world. Hyperinflation will do it, sooner or later. Just my 2 cents. Otherwise very good post and on the mark....

#54     Jun 12, 2009
  5. pspr

pspr

Maybe they moved into the sea. There are lots of reports of USO's entering and exiting from deep water areas of the oceans.

#55     Jun 12, 2009
  6. No, the changes are self evident. My position is that we have reached terminal velocity and there is little to b done at this juncture.

Personally, I'm looking for the best way to adapt, because we are going to have one world government. Like it or not. The rest will people depend on what the people choose to do about it. Most r living day 2 day. If they changed currency tommorrow, how would that affect ur neighbor?

They r already breaking us in to begin to c the look of money changing. A crisis will occur that will encourage the unity of our friends to the north and south, and wham bam, NAU.

Mexico will provide cheap labor, women, and soldiers. Canada will provide oil and lots of empty space waiting to b developed. US will provide tech, both econ and martial.

The perfect defense to the yellow peril.

#56     Jun 12, 2009
  7. Who knows.

My first instinct is that they didn't make it over the hump.
    They knew they wouldn't, and tried to leave some clues.

#57     Jun 12, 2009
  8. It's not that difficult to prevent it from happening. Really really hungry people caused the french revolution and killed almost everyone who was either a noble or a clergy(equally corrupt).

Governments are toppled all across the world, every decade there is one, with democracy brought in, or maybe a better solution. And that's with the US and corporations having so much "control".

The americans beat the british..

It just takes a new perspective, it's doable. Except instead of changing the president, you go to the top. You gut out the tax heavens, kill a few aristocrats, all done. Those bastards will turn on each other.

The alternative is to let things get worse, "predict it", and be stripped of any dignity you have, like chinese policemen regularly beating the citizen, being observed everywhere, being put in a DNA bank, having to bow down to get a job etc The chinese had over 2000 years of "1 world government" Fuck that

#58     Jun 12, 2009
  9. The war has started but its not a World War. The goverment has declaired war on private property.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...have-to-be-bulldozed-in-order-to-survive.html Private Property.

Yes, these are vacant homes...but someone "Banks", etc own the land. But the goverment is going to turn the "Empty" lots and homes into a "Green Area". Great way to confiscate property in the name of "THE ENVIROMENT".

So, the war has begun, the War that you post will not happen. The war on Capitalism, private property and freedom is the war you better be worried about.

#59     Jun 12, 2009
  10. Geez,

I'm reading what this venus project is about... What a joke?

"To better understand the meaning of a resource-based economy consider this: if all the money in the world were destroyed, as long as topsoil, factories, and other resources were left intact, we could build anything we choose to build and fulfill any human need. It is not money that people need; rather, it is free access to the necessities of life. In a resource-based economy , money would be irrelevant. All that would be required are the resources and the manufacturing and distribution of the products. "

Without profit motive not much is accomplished.... look at Africa!

#60     Jun 12, 2009