World War 3 is it coming?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bat1, Jul 20, 2010.

1. like trading and losing? :) :)

I thought Ben Franklin was the originator, with Tony Robbins milking the concept to the max.

Einstein was the one who said, "he who puts hand in bush is not always a gardener"

#51     Jul 20, 2010
  2. Would it be WW3 or civil war? Like choosing between rock or stone, both will have a fatal effect on humankind. If we are experiencing this, I can't help but worry about how the life of our children be and our children's children. :(

#52     Jul 20, 2010
  3. Former Argentine president says Bush told him ‘the best way to revitalize the economy is war.’

Oliver Stone’s new documentary South of the Border, which interviews several left-wing leaders of Latin American countries, has unearthed a startling new allegation from Argentina’s former president Néstor Kirchner. During his interview with Stone, Kirchner said he once discussed global economic problems with former President George W. Bush. The former Argentine president says that when he suggested a new Marshall Plan, referring to the WW II-era European reconstruction plan, Bush “got angry” and suggested that “the Marshall Plan is a crazy idea of the Democrats.” Instead, Kirchner says, Bush suggested that “the best way to revitalize the economy is war”:

KIRCHNER: I said that a solution for the problems right now, I told Bush, is a Marshall Plan. And he got angry. He said the Marshall Plan is a crazy idea of the Democrats. He said the best way to revitalize the economy is war. And that the United States has grown stronger with war.

STONE: War, he said that?

KIRCHNER: He said that. Those were his exact words.

STONE: Is he suggesting that South America go to war?

KIRCHNER: Well, he was talking about the United States: ‘The Democrats had been wrong. All of the economic growth of the United States has been encouraged by wars.’ He said it very clearly.

Watch it:

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/05/28/argentine-prime-bush-war/

#53     Jul 21, 2010
  4. Deficit spending on wars and social programs...

I recently heard a poignant comment by a Congressman... "Those elected come to Washington to spend. Republicans like to spend on Defense and Wars. Democrats like to spend on social programs..."

#54     Jul 21, 2010
  5. bat1

bat1

Look at what the Germans learned in world war 2

How to make Rockets, different technologies , medicines

All Country's learn a great deal from WAR'

You can look at all the bad things that come from War

How about the good things?

With just that Rocket technology we got from the Germans
    we The Great USA was able to go to the Moon!

Look at all the men who had no jobs before world war 2
    the War came and they now had jobs then after the War
    they had the G.I bill and went to College then got even
    a better Job...

There are many good things that come from War
    to make the human race even better..

War is Good!

Like it or not!

#55     Jul 21, 2010
  6. Hope you said that with your tongue in your cheek. Otherwise, you deserve a boot up your ass!

#56     Jul 21, 2010
  7. bat1

bat1

You need to study a little History
    You seem to know little!

When we get to 30 to 60% of people
    with no Jobs

The War Machine will return
    always has always will!

#57     Jul 21, 2010
  8. I've studied LOTS of history... ON IGNORE, ASSHOLE!!

#58     Jul 21, 2010
  9. bat1

bat1

Technology during World War II played a crucial role in determining the outcome of the greatest war of all. Much of it had begun development during the interwar years of the 1920s and 1930s, some was developed in response to lessons learned during the war, and yet more was only beginning to be developed as the war ended. The massive research and development demands of the war had a great impact on the scientific community. Given the scope of the war and the rapid technological escalation which happened during the war, a vast array of technology was employed, as different nations and different units found themselves equipped with different levels of technology. Military technology developments spanned across all areas of industry. After the war ended, these developments led to new sciences like cybernetics

Almost all types of technology were utilized, although main areas of technology which saw major developments were:
    Weaponry; including ships, vehicles, aircraft, artillery, rocketry, small arms, and biological, chemical and atomic weapons.
    Logistical support; including vehicles necessary for transporting soldiers and supplies, such as trains, trucks, and aircraft.
    Communications and intelligence; including devices used for navigation, communication, remote sensing and espionage.
    Medicine; including surgical innovations, chemical medicines, and techniques
    Industry; including the technologies employed at factories and production/distribution centers.

Thanks to War many people now enjoy a better life
    and live longer then before..

:)

#59     Jul 21, 2010
  10. i hope the world war 3 nothing happen,,,:(

#60     Jul 21, 2010