World War 3 is it coming?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bat1, Jul 20, 2010.

1. pspr

pspr

Obummer doesn't have the the balls to attack Iran. I doubt he will even retaliate if Iran launches a terrorist attack on the U.S. or Israel through their proxies or even directly. The World knows America is weak with this President.

#42     Jul 20, 2010
  2. This show looks fantastic. I hope it delivers like the preview.

#43     Jul 20, 2010
  3. Exactly right. The US was an economic powerhouse after WWII because we had the only major industrial infrastructure that wasn't destroyed in the war. It took 10 years for other countries to get back in the game, and another ten years to completely catch up.

#44     Jul 20, 2010
  4. "War is the ultimate cure for boredom", adadadog.
    Get a life! Being unemployed, behind mortgage, etc are not good excuse for starting a "war", barbecuing the humanity.

#45     Jul 20, 2010
  5. And being seen as weak is a very dangerous image to project to the world.

#46     Jul 20, 2010
  6. David70

David70

World War 3 is it coming??

It has already started long time ago!

#47     Jul 20, 2010
  7. Obummer will do what his handlers tell him to do.

#48     Jul 20, 2010
  8. You people are pathetic , this type of pessimism makes things fine. More you bash the president ,higher the market goes up. Here's my American recovery recipe. Tax the corporations ,make them to bring jobs back, tort reform bill, reinstate mandatory draft. Am I good of what.....

#49     Jul 20, 2010
  9. zdreg

zdreg

his definition of insanity was someone doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

#50     Jul 20, 2010